New Design! - [part 1] - Please Review..

Hello,

We have started working on a new design for our webhosting company Sarvi Hosting. So far we have only had time to create the main page and would love to know what you think of the direction we are going with this website.

You can view our new design at: http://www.sarvihosting.com/betadesign/

Please let us know if there is anything you do not like or anything that we can improve. If you feel like it, give it a grade between 1 and 10* (10 being the best).

* = Offer only valid for people that are going to grade this website 8 or higher!

Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by (SH)Saeed; 05-02-2002 at 08:50 AM.
    (SH)Saeed

A suggestion.

Using too much of one color fixates the brain to that color and not the content.

Try changing the yellow in the white area to a different shade, or an entirely different color (Not garish), just change it.

When you attempt content seperation with a header, and then body but use a specific color signifigantly the content (The message) tends to fade, or get lost.

Its a clean site, but needs more contrast that suits the content.

Samuel,

Thank you for your suggestion, but I think you just reviewed our old design.. The adress to the new design is http://www.sarvihosting.com/betadesign/
    (SH)Saeed

hmm, ok, thought I was at the correct site.

Sorry about that.

hmmmmmmmm.........

It looks pretty good.......I love the arrows in the header......

Only thing I would recommend in the header is to avoid the pixelated effect......Would probably look nicer without it.......

There was something in the body putting me off......Initially I thought it was the fonts in the bottom boxes, but I realise that it is the blue color in the body........I think something other than that blue will work alot better.......

Apart from that, I like it alot.......clean, some nice simple graphics.....well done....

cheers
    --

Thank you for your review and kind words. I kind of like the header, it looks wierd in a way, but good, hehe. I don't know how to explain it.. About the blue in the body, do you just mean where the server is or all blue? Anyhow, I've tried different colors but this is the best one.
    (SH)Saeed