anyone use hosting4less.com?

Just curious if anyone has any recent experience with them.
    Did a search in the forums, but most of the posts regarding them were pretty old. Although they were mostly positive.
    thanks,
    Jim

You can try them out and give your own experience. If they have at least 30 day money back guarantee then you can't go wrong.
    Cheers.

__________________http://www.bigbytes.net - Since 2003
    Cheap Web Hosting, Reseller Plans and Dedicated Servers

A lack of reviews isn't necessarily a bad thing.
    Here's a few facts regarding reviews:
    As long as everything is peachy, the majority won't post a review. As soon as things are not going as planned, people will spread their story.
    A lack of reviews can indicate several things:
    A lack of customers.
    OR
    A lack of unhappy customers.
    When you do choose your host, keep the above in mind. Maybe you can help a few others make a good choice when you post your positive review!

__________________Need a new Web Host?Become a Host Refugee and receive TRUE 24/7 SupportcPanel + Fantastico, PHP4 or PHP5HostRefugee.com - See our current promotions

Will they refund me all the time and money (paying staff) spent transferring a small ecommerce site over? So I get my $50 back and spend a couple thousand transfering my site and store there and back somewhere else.
    What I'm trying to find is some folks who've been with them for awhile that have had good experiences (or not) over that time getting support/service.
    cheers,
    Jim

Quote:

Originally Posted by HostRefugee-Vince

Here's a few facts regarding reviews:
    As long as everything is peachy, the majority won't post a review. As soon as things are not going as planned, people will spread their story.

yeah, true enough. Never hurts to ask tho. :-)
    thanks,
    Jim

Quote:

Originally Posted by HostRefugee-Vince

OR
    A lack of unhappy customers.

Couldn't agree more !! There are small hosts out there that only aim towards providing better services rather than emphasizing on getting more business by asking every week their customers to post reviews

__________________█View My DNS provides Dns Report, Is my Website Down checks and more █ Clients testimonials:" These guys are very responsive and understanding. I love them."-"I have been with this company for over 2years now. Zero down time "-"The ONLY web hosting company that I recommend to use"->█ A1 Web Hosting Solutions█<- Ultimate Proxy Hosting @ ->phpproxyhost.com<-

Quote:

Originally Posted by Energizer Bunny

Couldn't agree more !! There are small hosts out there that only aim towards providing better services rather than emphasizing on getting more business by asking every week their customers to post reviews

anarchyjim looking for hosting well what can i say, i was on such cheaper hosts 3 years back , but am now with a1 web hosting solutions (the bunny u see up there ^^^) and i hever had to worry about looking for shared hosting !!!! Plus like HostRefugee-Vince said, "A lack of unhappy customers." is probably what the case is with these guys ! if you cannot find any reviews for them either !!

__________________Poker Affiliate Programs

Quote:

Originally Posted by anarchyjim

Will they refund me all the time and money (paying staff) spent transferring a small ecommerce site over? So I get my $50 back and spend a couple thousand transfering my site and store there and back somewhere else.
    What I'm trying to find is some folks who've been with them for awhile that have had good experiences (or not) over that time getting support/service.
    cheers,
    Jim

This is a good point. If you can't find any reviews you may want to consider using another web host.

__________________Hostamina - Quality Web Hosting You can Rely OnFast