Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by crucialx View Post
    Yes, this promotion is still available. We utilize 100mbps connections on our servers. No we do not provide support to your clients.
    No worries, best of luck with your provider of choice. Feel free to contact us if you change your mind

Kind Regards,
    Aaron
    crucialparadigm - Affordable, Reliable, Professional :
    Web Hosting
    • 24/7 Support • Web Hosting • Reseller Hosting • Cloud/VPS Plans • Dedicated Servers •

Which version of tomcat/jsp do you support and is this offer still available?

Hey WindsOfChange,

Our latest Reseller servers run Version: 5.5.9-1.4 and yes we can still offer you this special
    Ijan Kruizinga
    Crucial Paradigm - Reliable, Professional• 24/7 Support • Web Hosting • Reseller Hosting • Virtual Dedicated Servers • Dedicated Servers • Remote Backup •

Quote Originally Posted by Crucialp View Post
    Our latest Reseller servers run Version: 5.5.9-1.4 and yes we can still offer you this special
    It seems that the promotion code isn't working? How do we apply to the offer?

Thanks.

I am interested to know how to get a active promo code, I would like to try out the services.

Hi,

Please use the promotion code "DOUBLEDS" We've extended the promotion for another 5 uses only
    Ijan Kruizinga
    Crucial Paradigm - Reliable, Professional• 24/7 Support • Web Hosting • Reseller Hosting • Virtual Dedicated Servers • Dedicated Servers • Remote Backup •

The promotion code entered has already been used

Guess gotta wait for another promotion...

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox View Post
    The promotion code entered has already been used

Guess gotta wait for another promotion...

Same message here...

Hey Everyone,

Please use the direct links below to sign up for the package you would like!

Crucial R1 - http://www.crucialp.com/client/cart.php?a=add&pid=347
    Crucial R2 - http://www.crucialp.com/client/cart.php?a=add&pid=348
    Crucial R3 - http://www.crucialp.com/client/cart.php?a=add&pid=352
    Crucial R4 - http://www.crucialp.com/client/cart.php?a=add&pid=355
    Ijan Kruizinga

we want one, do you allow overslling?

thanks
    Peter Orga-Sales -sales@sexywing.com
    SexyWing - flying adult hosting service
    Profitable adult hosting provider Since 2006
    http://www.sexywing.com

Hey Peter,

Sorry we don't allow overselling however there is an abundance of resources available with the DD offer
    Ijan Kruizinga

ah!! too bad that you don;t have RVskin yet!
    Peter Orga-Sales -sales@sexywing.com
    SexyWing - flying adult hosting service
    Profitable adult hosting provider Since 2006
    http://www.sexywing.com

Hey Peter,

We're looking at adding it at some stage in the coming months keep checking back
    Ijan Kruizinga

Hi , is this offer still valid ? if so please leave a mail to dawebooy@gmail.com.
    thanks . i am interested to but it right away

Well, I don't know about you guys, but I had just signup for a DD R1 account but it has been hours and my account is still pending. I can't login or do anything about it and the sales staff is not helping. Sanil from technical is just throwing the ball around.

If someone from the company is not going to assist me to get my account up and running, I demand a refund.

Quote Originally Posted by dawebboy View Post
    Hi , is this offer still valid ? if so please leave a mail to dawebooy@gmail.com.
    thanks . i am interested to but it right away
    Hi dawebboy, we attempted to send you an email to dawebooy@gmail.com however it bounced saying the address was invalid - please send us an email to sales@crucialparadigm.com and we would be happy to assist you!

Kind Regards,
    Aaron Weller
    Crucial Paradigm
    Web Hosting
    • 24/7 Support • Web Hosting • Reseller Hosting • Cloud/VPS Plans • Dedicated Servers •

Quote Originally Posted by hagenOey View Post
    Well, I don't know about you guys, but I had just signup for a DD R1 account but it has been hours and my account is still pending. I can't login or do anything about it and the sales staff is not helping. Sanil from technical is just throwing the ball around.

If someone from the company is not going to assist me to get my account up and running, I demand a refund.
    Hi hagenOey, sorry about the delay - your account has now been setup and welcome email sent. Your account was undergoing verification and hence the delay! I can assure you that you will be more than happy with our service
    Web Hosting

I am using CRUCIALP for the past 6 months + happily without any problem. Very Supportive, Very Friendly and Very flexible

I am not even thinking about my webspace these days.. enjoying working a lot with my projects.

This guys really gave me wings with new world, to fly without worries.

I Trust Crucialp and recommending my friends too

Its 2010. I have simple questions..
    1. Is it still available?
    2. What are new offers available?
    3. Can it be paid annually to attract any discount?

Hi keanshelly,

Please shoot over an email to sales@crucialp.com and we can let you know the current specials running!

Yes, if you pay annually we do provide discounts.

Kind Regards,
    Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by keanshelly View Post
    Its 2010. I have simple questions..
    1. Is it still available?
    2. What are new offers available?
    3. Can it be paid annually to attract any discount?
    Web Hosting

Crucial Paradigm - DOUBLE THE RESOURCES- Starting from $19.95 - Free WHMCS View Sing

Crucialx really rocks.I'm very happy with them ! you should consider them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123