Hi,

I am also interested in a vb owned license. Anyone have one?
    Bainzey.com // Alexepia.com

I Have one up for sale , if you need veryfication on this you can contact me on msn at , webmater@anime-designs.za.net

Regards ,
    Zaine

Quote Originally Posted by Kaishu View Post
    I Have one up for sale , if you need veryfication on this you can contact me on msn at , webmater@anime-designs.za.net

Regards ,
    Zaine
    Verification will only come by submitting your details to http://www.webhostingtalk.com/helpdesk/. License number, name and email address associated with the license.

Okay thanks , i will do this for you now then you can verify it here after you got the ticket

Edit: Okay Ticket submitted

The Price im looking for is $100 - 120 The license is Owned and it expires May 08th '08 so its still pretty new , payment will be done through Paypal , you must be verified becuse if your not paypal can do chargeback , witch i wont accept so yeah thats all

If you need help installing it , or have other questions just contact me on msn , webmaster@anime-designs.za.net
    Last edited by Kaishu; 05-13-2007 at 05:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaishu View Post
    Edit: Okay Ticket submitted
    Thanks

This license was purchased on May 08th '07, and is not eligible for transfer until 3 months after this date.

I have one, I don't need anymore. So if you're still interested, I'd renew my membership on vB.com, following by the usual procedures for this. Mine would be eligible for transfer, since I bought it 3 years ago. Oh, and since I'd renew the licence on the day, you purchase it, price would be 120$. How about it?
    Last edited by micropore; 05-14-2007 at 10:19 AM.

interested in your license micropore. If the above poster doesn't buy it.. I am interested.

Quote Originally Posted by micropore View Post
    I have one, I don't need anymore. So if you're still interested, I'd renew my membership on vB.com, following by the usual procedures for this. Mine would be eligible for transfer, since I bought it 3 years ago. Oh, and since I'd renew the licence on the day, you purchase it, price would be 120$. How about it?
    Please renew it and then contact us at http://www.webhostingtalk.com/helpdesk/ with your license number, name and email address associated with the license for verification purposes.

For micropore's offer, "This is a valid license and currently eligible for transfer." Good luck

Thanks, anon-e-mouse.

64ninjas, if you're still interested, contact me through email (vegaman [at] gmail.com), to clarify the procedure.

64ninjas still hasn't contacted me, so whoever wants it, email me and we work things out.

micropore I cant email you, but I am willing to take it for $100 email me at stan (at) mygamer dot com

Thanks for the offer, but I'm not willing to go that much below 120$, since I renewed the membership three days ago, which is almost, as if you'd buy a new license - keeping in mind that a new license still costs 150$.

micropore you should post your license in the Software and Scripts Offers forum for $120 and it should sell. An owned vB is actually $160, and that's if your in a country without the VAT tax of 17.5%

Thanks for the offer, but I'm not willing to go that much below 120$, since I renewed the membership three days ago, which is almost, as if you'd buy a new license - keeping in mind that a new license still costs 150$.
    Would you take $110? You could get your money today.

Hold me to it. There's a 99% chance I will buy from you. You accept Paypal, right?

Yes, I accept PayPal. When do you think you'll know, if or if not?

Tomorrow. Then I will tell you if I am buying.

EDIT: Members Area access expires in 5/2008, right?
    Last edited by Pc1203; 05-19-2007 at 08:30 PM. Reason: Added members area question

Micropore, i will purchase it for $120, please email illsendit @ gmail . com with your paypal account details, i will pay ASAP.

Thanks.

:: NEWS ::
    Pc1203 is no longer wanting the vBulletin License micropore is selling. Pc1203 has gotten an License from his friend

Sold mine to iLLSENDiT, who should be holding it in his hands already, due to the fast support at vB.

Glad to hear that.

got it, thanks a lot buddy .