[Wanted] PHP programer - small bit of work $50

I need a php programmer to integrate a PHP whois script which i have into a template design i will provide.

Part 1:

Integration of existing script, information outputted in array form

part 2:

Integration into template of three additional functions, which need to be coded which are ping, tracert, DNS, popular service scan (pop3 port 110, FTP, HTTP)

To repeat part 2 needs coding, but are all actually freely available as modules from hotscripts so you would just need to integrate them.

this is for a whois info service and this is going to be provided as a free useful service so there isn't a lot of cash for this, hence the low budget.

quesions etc here / pm

- benjamin
    l 201TB.com • 201TB bandwidth as standard in three USA DC’s. KVMoIP, auto reboot & OS install all included - Now available in the Netherlands!
    l udedi.com • UK, USA & NL unmetered 100mb & 1GB 100TB premium bandwidth servers
    l Assiva Ltd • UK Shared & Reseller LiteSpeed • 10 years of hosting • R1Soft

Still looking for a worker?

- Steve

yup i am
    l 201TB.com • 201TB bandwidth as standard in three USA DC’s. KVMoIP, auto reboot & OS install all included - Now available in the Netherlands!
    l udedi.com • UK, USA & NL unmetered 100mb & 1GB 100TB premium bandwidth servers

I finished the job, but has yet to contact me back about payment.

well actually i've sent two emails to the address you sent me asking if its ok to wait on that email regarding the outstanding items. no response so assumed tha was ok.

you'll also notice i'm not using the script yet.

if you really wanted to contact me then why didn't you pm me? please don't come running here after two days making open ended posts like that.

The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:

1. thebyp2 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

Please empty some things from your message box.

I have not received any email from either of the address' I gave you. I checked junk mail too.

I'm always on msn, we did chat for a few, so when you can, please contact me.