gaming site for sale

Looking to sale one of my sites as a whole or parted out. Please do not make small offers as i will only go about 10% down from the original price as all these licenses are basically new.

Domain: Gamersiege.com asking 20 USD

It comes with a
    1. vbulletin owned license Payed 185 USD

Vbulletin payed mods
    GARS payed around 50 USD
    Icomotion quick site content payed 75 USD

2. CCMS PRO gaming cms Payed 75 USD
    3 custom skins for CCMS 1 coded and 2 that are not. Payed 75 for all of them.

3 4templates.com templates Payed 130 USD.

1 template monster template payed 75 USD for it
    this template cannot be resold individualy but will be included in the price of the full package.

CCMS and VBULLETIN are custom integrated for a one user login. I did not include the price of this mod because you would find it humorous at what i payed for it.

That is a total of 685 USD but you can grab the whole package for
    600 USD
    PM me or email me at jeramie78 at hotmail.com email will be the quickest way, for any offers on certain parts or the whole shebang.

Please do not ask me what the PR is or how many visitors. This site was going to be a project for me and a partner but fell through and i just dont want to deal with it anymore.
    It would be a cheap investment for someone who knew the gaming business and wanted to start out without dealing with integrating and paying full price for each script.
    Last edited by Digicreation; 05-05-2007 at 08:55 PM.

Since i cant seem to edit again. IT was 100 for the 4templates templates making it 655 but still 600 for the whole package.

Hi would you be willing to sell gamersiege.com on it's own with the VB License? if so how much, thanks

where is your side ?

Is the site offline? I can't seem to connect to it..
    Off Topic Forum - An Off Topic discussion Forum.

here

Quote Originally Posted by redstaingnet View Post
    where is your side ?
    I think this one> gamersiege.com ?