Question SiteCloud or JustHost

Hello WHT,

Me and a friend decide to move from our currently Reseller Hosting for the only reason that we had a dozen of problems like downtimes , Internal Server Error etc.

We are looking at Justhost and SiteCloud Reseller Plans i was with JustHost last 1 year and was super! but i never used their Reseller Hosting.

Then SiteCloud i have hear many good words about this company , i would like to hear your opinion about their Reseller Hosting if anybody of you have use them.

Can u please give me your opinion and tell me which is more reliable and which i need to chose for my Reseller Hosting , I host only simple sites that runs Joomla , Wordpress not sites that use much space and resources.

Any other Reseller Hosting Company is accepted just let be reliable and affordable.

Waiting for your Opinion?

P.S Sorry for my english.

Warm Regards

From nameserver history via domaintools:

2010-06-02 Transfer Sedoparking.com Cloudwelcome.com
    Also can be seen here http://www.hosterstats.com/historica...=sitecloud.com

Looks like the company has been active for about 3 months now. Too early to really tell anything conclusive about them.

Hello,

Thanks for your replys , as i have write in Title i wanna know about those companys not about others, Hostgator is okay id like to know about somebody here that have been with reseller hosting at Hostgator.

If any of WHT members have been with those Hosting Providers please tell me your reviews about them coz i haven't find anything using Search?

Regards

Live Chat convo with SiteCloud
    Please wait for a site operator to respond.

You are now chatting with 'David R.'

David R.: Hello, my name is David Rodgers, welcome to SiteCloud, may I have your name and how may I help you today ?

Michael Spears: Hello, how long have you been in business for?

David R.: One sec.

David R.: It's a brand new service launched few months back. The CEO is Trey Gardner, who has been in the business for over a decade and also run GreenGeeks

We have reseller accounts for years on Hostdime/Surpasshosting. Their support is fast and friendly. Uptime of the servers is good. And the plan features are rich. I recommend them.
    domainCart - PHP / AJAX Domain and Hosting Order Script | WHMCS Alternative
    Supports 700+ domain extensions, 27+ payment gateways, multi-currency with auto exchange..
    www.domaincart.net | Demo (all in one - without template)

David R.: It's a brand new service launched few months back. The CEO is Trey Gardner, who has been in the business for over a decade and also run GreenGeeks
    Good, so it's Trey's attempt to ride the cloud hosting wave. I suspect we'll see lots of that from hosts in the near and not so near future.

Quote Originally Posted by i-tech View Post
    Hello WHT,

Me and a friend decide to move from our currently Reseller Hosting for the only reason that we had a dozen of problems like downtimes , Internal Server Error etc.

We are looking at Justhost and SiteCloud Reseller Plans i was with JustHost last 1 year and was super! but i never used their Reseller Hosting.

Then SiteCloud i have hear many good words about this company , i would like to hear your opinion about their Reseller Hosting if anybody of you have use them.

Can u please give me your opinion and tell me which is more reliable and which i need to chose for my Reseller Hosting , I host only simple sites that runs Joomla , Wordpress not sites that use much space and resources.

Any other Reseller Hosting Company is accepted just let be reliable and affordable.

Waiting for your Opinion?

P.S Sorry for my english.

Warm Regards

Ive had past experiences with justhost and wouldn't recommend them. Whether its constantly having connectivity issues, getting the first reply on a ticket then left in the dark ( About 4 times for me ) or the downtime (2 weeks my first month). Id steer clear from them.