Thumbs down 2checkout (2co) - Horrible support

Hi guys,

Few days ago I filled out a form to aquire my 2co account. I did this using the WHMCS coupon, so basically it was free.

2 days later I got a response from 2co that I need to fill my ownership information in my account and upload some photo IDs. Needless to say, I did it in no time. After this I got a reply from Tim saying that I will need to wait 12-13 hours for my account representative. Okay, I'm fine with that.

Next day my account representative simply replied to me with some pre-defined text, stating that I need to fill another owner to my account, who was there before. And there is simply no need for that, I will be the only owner of my hosting for at least few months. So I stated that there is no need to do so.

And I got no reply since then.

Here is my last ticket messages in 2co helpdesk:

11 Message by you on Wed, 8th Feb 2012 9:13 am
    Amanda,

Nikita was submitted as owner because I hadn't my documents scanned at that point. Can we just proceed with me being full owner ATM? As for the payment - as you can see it was whmcs offer so there was simply mo payment at all, and all forms were filled by me.

12 Message by you on Wed, 8th Feb 2012 10:17 am
    Amanda?

13 Message by you on Wed, 8th Feb 2012 12:08 pm
    Anyone?

Then I replied to another ticket that I will most-likely go and use authorize.net for my needs, and needless to say - still no reply.

I don't think that I will be able to use 2co as my payment processor ATM as I've had bad experience with them, and while browsing this forum I found few similar threads.

I hope their representative will find this thread and maybe will point it out to anyone who is responsible for quality control in 2co.

Forgot to include ticket id:

Question Ref
    7961-YGHN-7911

In our experienced, we do not have problem dealing with them. In fact, they are very cooperative.

Maybe try to follow up?

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

Quote Originally Posted by net View Post
    In our experienced, we do not have problem dealing with them. In fact, they are very cooperative.

Maybe try to follow up?
    I tried in a few different ways, no response so far. And I don't want to smap their inboxes, so, basically last option that I have now is to point their representative here on WHT to this thread, which I am going to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Crashus View Post
    Amanda,

Nikita was submitted as owner because I hadn't my documents scanned at that point. Can we just proceed with me being full owner ATM? As for the payment - as you can see it was whmcs offer so there was simply mo payment at all, and all forms were filled by me.

So you are complicating the process and then complaining because it's not going smoothly?
    SimpleSonic - We Make Fast... Easy!
    US/UK/MY - 100% Uptime - Shared - Reseller - cPanel - DirectAdmin - WHMCS Included!
    Blazing Fast NVMe SSD - CloudLinux - Imunify360 - LiteSpeed - MailChannels - JetBackup

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by HostMantis View Post
    So you are complicating the process and then complaining because it's not going smoothly?
    No, at this point I am complaining for the lack of support. You can not leave a client without an answer for 2 days. Simple "we're reviewing your documents" would be fine.

I urgently need payment processor, and I don't know if I can rely on 2co, basically this is the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Crashus View Post
    No, at this point I am complaining for the lack of support. You can not leave a client without an answer for 2 days. Simple "we're reviewing your documents" would be fine.

I urgently need payment processor, and I don't know if I can rely on 2co, basically this is the issue.
    I agree they could respond with a status update in a more timely manner, but you've complicated the entire process from the beginning by submitting the application for another person and then telling them you've changed your mind and to resubmit it as you being the only owner.

Don't you think that may have raised a red flag as far as the validity of your application and be sufficient reason for delay?
    SimpleSonic - We Make Fast... Easy!
    US/UK/MY - 100% Uptime - Shared - Reseller - cPanel - DirectAdmin - WHMCS Included!
    Blazing Fast NVMe SSD - CloudLinux - Imunify360 - LiteSpeed - MailChannels - JetBackup

hi Crashus- thanks for referring me to the thread, I am not always notified of posts and I was unaware of this one.
    Firstly - I apologize for the lack of response on our behalf. There are places to document comments, etc. and I will do so.
    In closing if you would still like to use our services I would be happy to help you. Please just email me at aeshelman@2co.com & include your vendor ID & which account rep you have been working with.

Quote Originally Posted by HostMantis View Post
    I agree they could respond with a status update in a more timely manner, but you've complicated the entire process from the beginning by submitting the application for another person and then telling them you've changed your mind and to resubmit it as you being the only owner.

Don't you think that may have raised a red flag as far as the validity of your application and be sufficient reason for delay?
    I have nothing against waiting my friend I can wait for a few days, but only when I am sure I will get needed support

I'm only complaining about lack of responses here

Thank you for understanding

Quote Originally Posted by 2Checkout_2CO View Post
    hi Crashus- thanks for referring me to the thread, I am not always notified of posts and I was unaware of this one.
    Firstly - I apologize for the lack of response on our behalf. There are places to document comments, etc. and I will do so.
    In closing if you would still like to use our services I would be happy to help you. Please just email me at aeshelman@2co.com & include your vendor ID & which account rep you have been working with.
    Thanks for the help. E-Mailed you just now.