Convert PHP file to ASP

Greetings,

I was wondering if anybody can convert the following PHP code into ASP. Your help would be greatly appreciated!

<?php
    $referer = (isset($_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER'])) ? $_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER'] : "";
    $path = "http://www.domain.com/tracker.php?" . $_SERVER['QUERY_STRING'] . "&ref=" . $referer;
    header("Location: $path");
    ?>

Boris
    - AdWatcher - From the founders of HostVoice, comes the first ad management and tracking service created with web hosts in mind. Track Google AdWords, Overture, hosting directories, local advertising, etc. Compatible with ModernBill, WHM AutoPilot, ClientExec, PayPal, 2CO and others.
    - Pay Per Click Marketing Book - Don't spend another dollar on PPC ads before you read this book.

Now, I am not a ASP programmer (haven't touched ASP in more than 4 years) but try this:

Code:
    <%

Dim referer
      Dim path

if Server.RequestVariables("HTTP_REFERER") <> ''
         referer = Server.RequestVariables("HTTP_REFERER")
      referer = ''

path = "http://www.domain.com/tracker.php?" + Server.RequestVariables("QUERY_STRING") + "&ref=" + referer

response.redirect path
    %>
    LOL if that actually works, I'd be very surprised But atleast you have something to start with.

Thanks!

This is actually for a client of ours. Could anybody confirm if this is correct before I send it off?

Thanks again!

Boris
    - AdWatcher - From the founders of HostVoice, comes the first ad management and tracking service created with web hosts in mind. Track Google AdWords, Overture, hosting directories, local advertising, etc. Compatible with ModernBill, WHM AutoPilot, ClientExec, PayPal, 2CO and others.
    - Pay Per Click Marketing Book - Don't spend another dollar on PPC ads before you read this book.

No I would say instead of:
    Code:
    if Server.RequestVariables("HTTP_REFERER") <> ''
      referer = ''
    this should be different:
    Code:
    WatermarkIt: Take ownership of your images
    Salo Storm Software

So just to confirm:

<%

Dim referer
    Dim path

path = "http://www.domain.com/tracker.php?" + Server.RequestVariables("QUERY_STRING") + "&ref=" + referer

response.redirect path
    %>

Is that the right one?

Boris

Guys?

Could anybody confirm the right code, please?

Boris