Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up [FOR HIRE]Server Admin w/ Experience

I have 5 years of server administration expericence so I am very knowledgeable with script installations and debugging scripts such as phpbb, php-nuke, and other commonly used scripts. Also I am familiar with Plesk, Directadmin, Helm, Webmin, Windows Server 2003, and Cpanel.
    I currently manage servers for www.computercor.biz and www.get-hosting.net
    I am looking for full-time work or one time jobs. I can provide resume upon request.
    If you have any questions i can be contacted at:
    Email: kcam@magz.info
    AIM: kcam01
    Msn: kcam01@hotmail.com

Right on time i found this guy

He knows what he is doing

He solved my apache problem and let my sites up and running again

paid via paypal in 5 minutes everything is ok besides he helped me out with some port issues i was facing

will look forward to work him

Kcam help me out big time.. Very fast and through... He was a huge help..

Kcam is great, he fixed problems with 6 of my servers quickly after some issues with my host.

Contacted him at 1am about a problem we were having.

By 1.34am, he fixed it.

Fast speed, excellent price, and wonderful to work with.

Highly recommended!

Boris
    - AdWatcher - From the founders of HostVoice, comes the first ad management and tracking service created with web hosts in mind. Track Google AdWords, Overture, hosting directories, local advertising, etc. Compatible with ModernBill, WHM AutoPilot, ClientExec, PayPal, 2CO and others.
    - Pay Per Click Marketing Book - Don't spend another dollar on PPC ads before you read this book.

wow very nice reviews.
    Ceridius Networks Sales
    Email/MSN sales@ceridius.com
    Ceridius Networks - Reseller of Hivelocity Hosting
    Network Speed Test

Set up xpanel for me on my server. Which if your familiar, it is a long, laborious process. He knows what hes doing.

Thanks Zach

I have no server under his maintenance but I am one of his client at computercor.biz and yes this guy knows what he is doing. Your server will be in really good hands with him.
    Astang IT Solutions
    http://www.astang.com

Thanks to Kcam who helped me out today with issues I had with installing SiteBuilder 2.1 . He worked on it till it was installed . Thanks again and will use in the future if I need some more help. Highly Recommened and was $10 cheaper than the other quotes I got for the install. Great Job!!!

Hey all,
    kcam did some server administration for me and I can't say anything but good things about this guy. I asked him what i needed done and he gave me a price that was less than half of what i expected, all based on the amount of time he would spend on the project. So if you want a pro, who can fix your server in no time at all for a good price, look no further.
    -Hunter

btw: he set up a domain for me on a dedicated server using plesk and set up an ftp per my request at no extra charge in almost no time

Hey! Got a great price to setup my dedicated server did it as soon as I payed, however the service cpu died unfortunately, but he got it done as SOON as it was backup. Great guy, proffesional, helped me out when I did not understand things HIGHLY RECOMMENDED... Waited 2 weeks for serverwizards, waited 5 minuites with this guy!

Kcam help me big time...

Kcam is the best Windows server admin. He helped me with everything from PHP...Perl...MySQL To Awstats. A++ can't go wrong with his services.
    Jumpto Media | Your Technology Experts!
    ■ Experts in setting up, configuring, securing, and managing Linux & Windows servers.
    ■ Experts with almost all control panels, scripts, apps, and softwares.
    ■ Experts Guaranteed Work.

The real deal

Kcam is the real deal. Kcam gets the job done. NO comebacks!

kcam is the man! helped me get XPanel setup in no time! This guy definetly knows what he is doing. I highly recommend!! Thanks kcam

xpanel install

i was referred to use kcam by someone, and his work was excellent. stayed on task until it was 100% complete.

thanks

Thanks for the job

Just want to thank you for the job done. Responsible person, will stay till job finished.
    Will use his service again.

* Ten Thumbs Up For Kcam!

TEN THUMBS UP FOR KCAM!

With just about everything done as needed on my Xpanel, I can't say nothing but good about kcam. His biggest and obvious traits are:

EXTREMELY RELIABLE: This means when you want something done with your PHP, mySQL, CGI... he will go all the way to fix it.... working right there with you, one-on-one.

HONEST: Don't trust people logging into your server? kcam is as trusty with your server and logging in as you trust your mom! PERIOD!

KNOWLEDGABLE: No matter how difficult the error or patch is, this guy has the knoweldge behind him to make it 100% workable. (Sure! Sometimes it's not possible, but lets see if you'll get success from the next guy.)

PRICE: Always lower that you'd possibly expect. But he's so good that you feel compelled to pay more.

Totally and unconditonally recommended as a system admin to anyone. Just
    don't keep him too busy becuase I need him.

Andre
    110mb.com

Are you interested in installing a mail system on RH9 system?

If so, could you please PM me? $50 for it.

great work + fast. fixed my sendmail issue on a debian server. would definitely recommend and will use again in the future!

Impressive reviews. Am considering hiring him for a job that our current server admin company is taking forever to get done.

I'm still available for full-time, part-time, and one time jobs.

The best i knew

He is the best, fix any problem, is very good with windows and know many and many things to solve errors and put all to run. I recommend him for the great work what he do.

Thanks

I foolishly tried to update php and mysql by myself. Needless to say things went horribly wrong.

Kcam was able to salvage my databases, users and get everything working again, as well as update cpanel,mysql,php...the right way

Thumbs up Well done

Quote Originally Posted by kcam
    I'm still available for full-time, part-time, and one time jobs.

I was woorking on a deadline and kcam made it come a live for me. Moved and installed everything just on time. I am really impressed. It is very excellent that you really can get such excellent work done these days,by a professional.And the fees are considerate for the small man. Bless him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast