How to download .php website for offline browsing

Hello,
    This is possible to download .php website for offline browsing ? If i use Internet Download Manager (IDM) or WinHTTrack for downloading any website those software download .php website but convert to .html but im looking for a software which one is able to download website with .php format.

Anyway know about such free software?

Slightly confused, are you looking to download the actual PHP files, including the source?

Unless the site in question has made some serious security errors, that's not going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Loon View Post
    Slightly confused, are you looking to download the actual PHP files, including the source?

Unless the site in question has made some serious security errors, that's not going to happen.
    As example if i use Internet Download Manager (IDM) for downloading www.example.com/index.php that software download webpage but automatically convert to www.example.com/index.html but i want to download www.example.com/index.php

Well, you are actually downloading index.php, at least the content of that page whether it be static HTML or something that is generated by PHP scripts from within the page.

I'm sure something like HTTrack would let you configure the received files so they retain a .php extension, but the content you'll get will be the same, it'll just become more difficult to view offline.

you never downlaod php file when the host server compile it

you cannot download php files as they are secured on server, even if you try downloading php file it will be downloaded as html with no php code.