hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Community Reviews : Web Site Reviews : Need reviews of Domain WHOIS site

Forum Jump

Need reviews of Domain WHOIS site

Reply Post New Thread In Web Site Reviews Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-07-2012, 05:18 PM
Community Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by troboy View Post
In case of whois, there is no such privacy.
Thanks for your response I appreciate it
Obviously, I'm not saying the actual whois data. But many of the 'reputable' web sites don't show others what I am searching.

For example: I want to see if a domain name that I plan to register already exists such as MyCoolAwesomeDomain.com. I used your tool, found no results for it, and go to a registrar to register it. In the meantime, MyCoolAwesomeDomain.com is on the front page of your site, and someone else beats me to it.

It's a completely useless feature to have, and adds absolutely nothing to your site.

Bringing you PicResize.com (More than 30 million pictures resized since 2005) and DrPic.com (Advanced AJAX image editor)

Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2012, 05:53 AM
Web Hosting Guru

nice design, simple. like that

Old 03-18-2012, 04:08 AM

This is by far the most Clean looking whois finder I have EVER seen. I replaced the bookmark I currently had for whois with this site. Awesome job man!

-Kaleb Lewis
Support Tech
Hostwinds.com

Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2012, 12:23 PM
Web Hosting Guru

The site scrolls on 1024 x 768 resolution screens. Maybe try sizing the site width to 960px or making it fluid width at least.