For Hire: Creative Writer & Internet Marketer

Thank you for your interest in my services. By getting this far, you have shown you are in need or would like to learn more about my creative writing and internet marketing skills.

Creative Writing:
    I have been writing for over 7 years. In my experiences, I have learned what words and phrases attract people to continue reading and also what makes them more prone to impulse buying. I have written for people in the past with not one complaint to date, however I decided to close my previous website and therefore have lost all my testimonials and previous customer lists.

Internet Marketing:
    What comes with being a good creative writer is the ability to promote things in ways they could not have been promoted before. By the cunning use of different wording can intrique a potential buyer to become more interested in the service you are providing. There is one previous customer that really sticks out in my experience that I would like to share with you.

Previous Customer Result:
    A man that owned 4-5 non-profit (other than advertising) websites came to me wanting to sell advertising on his websites. He was unable to get anyone to purchase a text link on a PR5+ page for a very low price and wanted my help. I took the project with ease, knowing that his price and product were easy to sell - if you could make it sound better than it already was. In the first week of promoting the advertising space, he had over $200 in advertising sales.

I am open to any projects that may need attending to and am working for very low cost to build a descent list of previous customers and testimonials. I am hoping to hear anything I may assist you with and am willing to hear what you can afford, or would like to pay.

Thank you very much for taking the time to learn about my services.
    Ricky Lipe
    Just Thinking About U • Because sometimes... you just can't help thinking about them.
    I Forgot 2 Tell You • Because there is always at least one thing you forgot to tell them.

Ricky,

Please contact me with more details and your rates. I'm currently looking for someone with experience for internet marketing & creative writing. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Re:

Could be interested too .. contact (leclair at iWeb8.com) or PM me.
    :: Martin Leclair
    :: Linkedin Profile

please shoot me an email at webmaster@fallennetworks.com with your rates i am very intrested in your services.

Hi Ricky,

I am interested.

Could you please drop an email for my attention to marketingandsales@uk2.net. Please include your rates and any other further information.

Thanks, Nicola

i am interested.

Please email your rates and also if you do media kits, sales kit etc to desmond[at sign]imediasg.com