Hello I'm old and it's nearly my birthday so I'm getting older!!

I feel like introducing myself, even if i'm not 'new'. I think I suggested a forum like this a little while ago, but it was dismissed as not enough of those "i'm new welcome me spam posts" were made...but now it's here - so I take full credit for it

I'm Thomas Etherington (Call me Tom or Thomas, I don't mind - I just write Thomas as I think it looks better when written). Tomorrow is my birthday and I'm getting older...but possible not as old as most of the members here...though I still act as if I'm 9 and 1/2.

I'm a bit stupid as I decided me and friends should enter a raft race down our towns stinking, cold, manky river. I've been a member here for too long. I signed up then never posted then decided to. I probably annoy everyone

I have two pet chickens (sphotos here...they're 2 years outta date though*: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/neil.etherington/stocks/chicken) and a pet fish (which I don't have photos of). The chickens are called Heather, as in Lady Heather from CSI - She runs some sort of sex fetish whipping things...and the other is called Evelyn after Patrick Bateman's girlfriend in American Beauty. Heather thinks she's the lady of the household and Evelyn is a bit more laid back and has nearly been killed by a fox (twice). The fish is called scot, which I've had since I'd love wrestling - about 10 + years ago and the other one, now dead, was called scot - as there were 2 wrestlers called "Kevin and Scot". Kevin was a little podgy one and Scot is quite thin and doesn't do a whole lot. Though Kevin does a whole lot less being dead

Anyway, please welcome me and say nice things about my new green stripey polo shirt!

*clever, you can't add links...nice idea WHT!
    Last edited by thomase; 06-20-2006 at 06:17 PM.

Well you already know me - thought the raft video was pretty good lol.

This would've been better in the WHT Lounge.

You've been a member since 2005. :p

Quote Originally Posted by KI-ChrisE
    This would've been better in the WHT Lounge.

You've been a member since 2005. :p

If you owned a car for a year and a month that would be a new car still IMO. I'm still new, just lost a lot in depreciation

It would probably have been moved here anyway