Thread: Kayako Whmcs

Kayako Whmcs

I was wondering if the integration between whmcs and kayako still works since their service is now ondemand , meaning it is hosted on their own servers.

Thanks

Personally I don't use this myself, from what I have seen alot of people swear by Kayako, and a few hosts use the two together with no issues.

So I would gather that there are no issues.WHMCS by itself has a decent helpdesk facility, would that not meet your needs?

Well I want to have a live chat solution that integrates with whmcs, and then the kayako ticket is just an added bonus which I want though. What I am trying to say here is that I want to integrate the ticket system with whmcs, not the live chat, however the main reason I am doing this is for the live chat.

WHMCs have a chat module: http://www.whmcs.com/livechat.php

Yes, but I want the kayako ticket system to integrate with whmcs. Before it was possible. I am wondering if it is possible now that they host it themselves.

I don't think it's possible any more with the newest version (Fusion) or whatever it's called, i do know it's possible on the older versions and such.

But I personally don't even like kayako no more with there new version, and being hosted on their own servers it kinda disappointed me and I transferred my service/licenses with them to another person.

I went back with using a different system, and we designed our own in-house management for WHMCS; and using the default ticket base systems with our own in-house modules and settings for it.
    FusionNET Solutions - US/UK Locations | Adult/IRC Allowed! | DDoS Protected Networks!
    Fusion Powered: Web Hosting - Virtual Servers - Dedicated Servers | Native IPv6 Available!
    202-505-HOST | LiteSpeed Support! | Live Web Chat!

I have head of many using both but I think WHMCS can do everything Kayako can do. I like that it integrates with the Live Help messenger.

We've created our own loginshare for Kayako 4: http://docs.whmcs.com/Kayako
    It's not as comprehensive as the integration Kayako created for version 3.
    WHMCS
    The Complete Client Management, Billing & Support System
    Documentation | Help Guides