What about Enotch Networks

Hello,

I see Enotch Networks offer in vps offer forum and i think to take from them.

But i want to check before about them , did anyone here host with them ?

Did they have any problems with there servers and support ?

Did they suspended the account if it use half of that bandwidth which is it offered , like as i see in there offer the bandwidth can be 6600GB monthly , so if i use more than 4000GB, did they will suspend my account ?

And if there are anything about them i hope to post here to have a clear image about them.

I am sure they will reply to your questions but I have a VPS with them, the plan that you are on about and I have had NO problems. Support is fast and good when I have asked them questions and there has been NO downtime. I use anything up to 2000GB a month with no problems but as for using 4000GB or more I could not answer. I can say with no hesitation they are a great host and I won't be changing. I did write a review a short time ago which a search should find. That's my opinion on them.

Quote Originally Posted by someone11 View Post
    Hello,

I see Enotch Networks offer in vps offer forum and i think to take from them.

But i want to check before about them , did anyone here host with them ?

Did they have any problems with there servers and support ?

Did they suspended the account if it use half of that bandwidth which is it offered , like as i see in there offer the bandwidth can be 6600GB monthly , so if i use more than 4000GB, did they will suspend my account ?

And if there are anything about them i hope to post here to have a clear image about them.

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in our services. Hopefully I can answer your questions here since this thread is not in the advertising section.

You can expect to "push" the FULL 3300GB with the 10Mbps plan. We do offer a double your resources add-on which basically doubles all the basics which would get you to 6600GB as you posted.

For all other questions without breaking WHT rules, I would recommend that you contact our sales department via sales [at] enotch.com.
    Host The Best - Offering private caged Unmanaged and Managed hosting services.
    VPS, Dedicated Servers & Colocation in Utah, Dallas & New York
    www.hostthebest.com

Thanks dennyjames for ur post , and i hope to don't recieve an email or ticket if i use more than 4000GB bandwidth.

Thanks enotchnet for ur post , and i send to ur sales department and they take along to answer my ticket , so i'm scary from ur support to did that to me too.

enotchnet i send a ticket and it's my first ticket to support department at 12:21 (I think us timezone) and the time now is 12:35 and till now no answer from there , and my problem that i have to transfer my sites (60GB) from old vps to the new one within tomorrow must everything be done, and Cpanel not installed till now , and i think many scripts not installed till now , and i agreed with u for 100GB webspace and only what i get 50GB.

I don't know , is mean u have many clients and new clients must waiting until ur support feel good and well to do what i want ?

If i'm seem to u as a problem that my needed and what i want are that much , it's ok for me u can return what i pay and i will search for another vps provider, but don't deal with me bz i'm muslim and from Middle East like whatever in ur mind.

Quote Originally Posted by someone11 View Post
    enotchnet i send a ticket and it's my first ticket to support department at 12:21 (I think us timezone) and the time now is 12:35 and till now no answer from there , and my problem that i have to transfer my sites (60GB) from old vps to the new one within tomorrow must everything be done, and Cpanel not installed till now , and i think many scripts not installed till now , and i agreed with u for 100GB webspace and only what i get 50GB.

I don't know , is mean u have many clients and new clients must waiting until ur support feel good and well to do what i want ?

If i'm seem to u as a problem that my needed and what i want are that much , it's ok for me u can return what i pay and i will search for another vps provider, but don't deal with me bz i'm muslim and from Middle East like whatever in ur mind.
    Hello,

We have customers from all over the world and as a result I find your reference to your ethnicity irrelevant for this issue. The problem that you are experiencing is actually not support related but rather service related. We do not have preference as to where are customers originate, we care about whether their invoices are paid on time.

For some reason the primary IP that is assigned to your VPS is blocked by your ISP. The other 2 IPs that are included on your current service are not blocked. It took some time for our support team to figure this out as it is not a common problem where the IP itself is blocked. Also your service was for the Fully Managed CPANEL plan which was activated for you yesterday and as posted we create a VPS for you with WHM/CPANEL, Zend, Ioncube, cURL, cURL SSL, FFMPEG by standard. This was done as promised yesterday 4/28 and you have already confirmed this in email so I am not sure why you are stating otherwise here on this thread.

Also this notification was provided a few moments ago by our support team:
    --
    Hello,

I have been looking into your account and it seems that your ISP is filtering this IP address. I am not seeing any inbound traffic at all since this VPS was activated.

I am going to change your Primary IP to another one and/or change the IP assignment completely and send out another welcome email.

We assign 50GB by default on the Uranus package so when the account was generated it defaulted to the regular plan limits. I will ensure your disk allocation is upgraded to 100GB as well.

BTW, CPANEL/WHM is installed on your VPS currently. If you try to open a browser to any of the other IPs on your VPS you will notice the CPANEL welcome page.

Updates will follow shortly.

Regards,

Matt Pearson
    Customer Support
    Enotch Networks
    --

This message was followed up by this response at 3:45pm:
    --
    New IPs have been assigned and I have also resent the welcome email so that you have the information.

The VPS itself is in the same state as yesterday with CPANEL & WHM already installed. I believe that this is a mistake on your part. You can check the file timestamps and also the server uptime via SSH to confirm.
    --

Hopefully this provides the background that is missing from your post and answers some of the questions that you may have as well as others on this forum.

Obviously we want you to be happy with our service so if you do have any further issues please feel free to contact us.
    Host The Best - Offering private caged Unmanaged and Managed hosting services.
    VPS, Dedicated Servers & Colocation in Utah, Dallas & New York
    www.hostthebest.com