Question Looking for very good windows managed VPS hosting provider

Hi,

This is the first time i am going to use the VPS hosting.Currently we hold a asp business pro hosting with Arvixe and we are getting poor support from them. One of our websites is down since day before yesterday after they made some changes in IIS. So far they cannot fix the issue.

I am looking for a windows managed VPS hosting provider. Our monthly budget is 90 USD to 120 USD.They should provide 99.999 up time, minimum 100GB disk space, 4 to 8 GB RAM, high speed connectivity,Bandwidth should be minimum 1 to 2 terrbyte monthly or even unlimited. Also we are expecting common features offered by the vps hosting providers such as free domain name, unlimited domain support, free ips ,SSD ,free SSL and very tight security etc.

Please suggest me some VPS hosting providers with above or near by features.

Thanks in advance

Sarin
    Dubai

ps: please share discount coupon code as well.
      0 Not allowed!

Hello,

I am sorry you are facing issues with your VPS. Can you please email me directly at qa@arvixe.com with your current ticket number so we can get this addressed for you?

Thank you!
    Quality Assurance | Arvixe, LLC.
    QA@Arvixe.com
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sarinsoman View Post
    Hi,

This is the first time i am going to use the VPS hosting.Currently we hold a asp business pro hosting with Arvixe and we are getting poor support from them. One of our websites is down since day before yesterday after they made some changes in IIS. So far they cannot fix the issue.

I am looking for a windows managed VPS hosting provider. Our monthly budget is 90 USD to 120 USD.They should provide 99.999 up time, minimum 100GB disk space, 4 to 8 GB RAM, high speed connectivity,Bandwidth should be minimum 1 to 2 terrbyte monthly or even unlimited. Also we are expecting common features offered by the vps hosting providers such as free domain name, unlimited domain support, free ips ,SSD ,free SSL and very tight security etc.

Please suggest me some VPS hosting providers with above or near by features.

Thanks in advance

Sarin
    Dubai

ps: please share discount coupon code as well.
    Sarin
    How many IPs do you need? And what are they going to be used for?
    The Hosting Heroes Ltd - over 20 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers | VPS Reseller for WHMCS
    www.thehostingheroes.com
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by CyberHostPro View Post
    Sarin
    How many IPs do you need? And what are they going to be used for?
    We may need one or two IPs at the moment. Mainly we are going to host the multiple websites. Right now we have only website to host. I forgot to mention we need unlimited MS SQL servers as well.
      0 Not allowed!

Hi

FYI if you choose to use the latest windows 2012 / 2012 R2 it supports SNI so even if you have multiple SSL sites you can run everything from a single IP address.

Would SQL 2014 express cover your needs?
    The Hosting Heroes Ltd - over 20 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers | VPS Reseller for WHMCS
    www.thehostingheroes.com
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by CyberHostPro View Post
    Hi

FYI if you choose to use the latest windows 2012 / 2012 R2 it supports SNI so even if you have multiple SSL sites you can run everything from a single IP address.

Would SQL 2014 express cover your needs?
    Yes I think that will work for us.
      0 Not allowed!

Take a look in the offers area, You will find Windows managed hosts offering this type of service.

Look for some that offer a trial or month to month to make sure it suits your needs.
    Reseller Choice - Windows Hosting Services Since 2001
    Reliable, Redundant, Performance Hosting
    Reseller - Dedicated - VPS - Cloud - Hyper-V
      0 Not allowed!

Hello,

Are you looking VPS in Dubai data centers ?
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sarinsoman View Post
    I am looking for a windows managed VPS hosting provider. Our monthly budget is 90 USD to 120 USD.They should provide 99.999 up time, minimum 100GB disk space, 4 to 8 GB RAM, high speed connectivity,Bandwidth should be minimum 1 to 2 terrbyte monthly or even unlimited.
    Can you tell us the Windows Operating system and the control panel version installed on your current VPS?
    Managed and Unmanaged Dedicated Servers and VPS Hosting by Tier.Net
    Reseller Hosting | Shared Hosting | 24/7/365 Real Support | E: sam.corey[@]tier.net
    Premium Locations: Data Centers in the West Coast and East Coast, USA | Authorized cPanel Partner
      0 Not allowed!

please mention the Windows version and Control panel you need
      0 Not allowed!

You have a healthy budget, enough to get a dedicated server I'd say. You should consider HostDime, their products are managed and I know they offer Windows VPS as well.

Ask for Manny, let him know Dustin sent you. He'll take care of you.
    〓〓 RackNerd LLC - Introducing Infrastructure Stability
    〓〓 Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, DDoS Mitigation, Shared & Reseller Hosting
    〓〓 www.linkedin.com/in/dustincisneros/
    〓〓 My fancy email dustin@racknerd.com
      0 Not allowed!

Since this thread is from January, and the OP hasn't been back since, I think we might all move on to other things.

</thread>
      0 Not allowed!