Linux/Windows Admin/PHP developer 5 years experience

Hello Everyone,

I'm a highly skilled Linux/Windows System Administrator/ PHP Developer , with more than 5 years of experience.

I am highly experienced in LAMP (Linux + Apache + MySQL + PHP), server and web application security, performance tuning and PHP web application development, CMS customization. Great communication skill is my one positive quality which can be used for your business to deal so many things.

I'm available for hire on a per-project and part-time basis. I am ready to work in any shift timings and I will be available 24x7 in MSN/AOL/Gmail Chat.

I offer the following services:

Windows:

Expertise in,
    Webservers IIS and Apache,DNS,Active Directory,Firewall and Proxy services (ISA),Mailserver (Exchange,MailEnable,SmarterMail),FTP servers, Troubleshooting, Microsoft SQL server, Anti Spam Smtp Proxy

Work Experience:

Account trannsfer from different OS like Unix/Linux/BSD. Perform Active Directory migration, software application installation, configuration, integration testing, and network analysis functions. Server Auditing, Performance tuning, AntiSpam setup and configuration.

Linux:

Expertise in,

LAMP (Linux + Apache + MySQL + PHP) Servers, Firewalls (APF, CSF, KISS, IPtables), MailServers (Qmail,Exim,Sendmail,Postfix,Zimbra), FTP Servers(Proftpd,pure-ftpd,Vsftpd),VPS (HyperVM, Xen, Virtuzzon,modVPS) , Controlpanels(Cpanel,Plesk,Ensim,DirectAdmin, Webmin,InterWorx,LxAdmin),Monitoring Tools( Nagios,HyperSpin)

Work Experience:

Account transfer between different platforms,OS. Security Audit using different securty tools like nessus,rkhunter,chkrootkit etc, All software installation and configuration/Tweaking/Troubleshooting, Performance tuning(Apache,Mysql,PHP), Kernel Upgrades,Compile and install a custom kernel, Scripting: automate recurring tasks with Shell scripts(BASH,expect),Perl,Python and PHP scripts, Setup System Backups and System Monitoring CMS customization in PHP(Wordpress,Joomla,Drupal), WHMCS customization.

Thank you for reading my post in your busy schedule. Hope we can work together soon. I will be available through mail and chat in my following IDs,

MSN: leatrueman@hotmail.com
    AOL:leatrueman10
    Gmail:leatrueman@gmail.com

Kind Regards,
    Lea

I would like to discuss more and have tried to add your to my AIM and MSN contact list. Thanks - Wes

Hello, I am interested in your services. I will PM you shortly with details.

Thanks!

I have sent you a PM so please reply at your convenience
    Larry Bly
    Sandbox IT Solutions, LLC.
    www.SandboxITSolutions.com
    Dedicated Servers - Web Hosting - Consulting Services

Hello All,

I am recommending Lea for all your Server Administration/PHP development works. She had done my 2 works perfectly with no delay. Very reliable.

Please check following 2 links,

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=927558
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=925041

Thanks,
    Matt

Letter of Recommendation

To whom it may concern,

I am writing this recommendation for Lea Trueman, a highly valued employee that I can enthusiastically recommend as a first rate addition to your company. Lea is well qualified as a server technician and client support supervisor.

Lea was under my employment as client support supervisor and her duties included all aspects of server setup, security and maintenance. She is very good with clients and has the ability to solve client’s problems and do it in a professional friendly manner.

Lea is well qualified and is concerned for her employer’s success. It is difficult to find employees who are so company orientated.

Lea’s duties and qualifications are:
    • Web hosting client support (both technical and customer service)
    • Support supervisor
    • Server security
    • Server configuration (both Linux and Windows)
    • System monitoring
    • cPanel /WHM and Plesk

Sincerely,
    Russell Chambers
    Glitter Hosting Services
    Shared and Reseller hosting on high speed uncrowded servers at Glitter Hosting Services - Super server leasing deals, VPS, High End Reseller accounts at OverVolt.com and Glitter Hosting VPS.

Leo is a top php programmer, he can sort out almost every issue you may have and what I can say is thank you, Leo, Keep in touch.

I would just like to thank Lea, for the great work she done on my sons VPS server

Lea, is a very knowledgeable Server Admin, her fault finding skills are excellent.

Lea, installed APF and BFD and updated software.. Exim, spamassassin, Php on VPS and corrected Php errors,
    She also carried out optimization and security audits on the Server.

Lea, is very professional, helpful, quick to respond to any question asked.

Thanks again Lea

Lea is Fast, and Fantastic
    Keep up the great work!
    :-)

Thanks again!
    Matt S.
    Great Value on quality hosting!
    HypnoticHost.com - VPS Hosting, Shared Web Hosting
    www.bitlynknetworks.com - Website Design, Shared Hosting, Minecraft and Unmanaged VPS's

Lea, how much do you charge?
    Antony Mascarenhas How can I help? antony_m@zysek.com
    Zysek Technologies Pvt. Ltd. - Indian Datacenter ¦ Hyderabad & Mumbai
    Web Hosting · Virtual Servers · Dedicated Servers · Colocation · Managed Services

Hello Antony,

What type of work do you have? Could you please let me know the details,

My contact info:
    MSN: leatrueman@hotmail.com
    AIM: leatrueman10
    gmail:leatrueman@gmail.com

Thanks,
    Lea

This post is to recommend Lea's work. She recently reinstalled SSL on our Apache servers, with good delays. We are happy with her service and will not hesitate to use her services again.

I have added you on msn & skype & you are not available.

I could not see you online earlier. I got him and doing the work now.

Thanks for assigning me to this job.

Lea