Hello,

As a short introductions, my name is Mike (or Michael.) I currently live about 15 minutes from Dallas, TX and am looking for a position at a company that specializes in either of the following products:
  • Minecraft server hosting
  • Web hosting
  • Datacenter/Dedicated Servers (No networking)

I have two+ years experience with Minecraft hosting (2.5+ general web), primarily Multicraft and have worked for one of the largest providers in this field and a couple of smaller ones. My primary position was Director of Support, which I handles the majority of technical support tickets, live chats, and managing the servers. These are not things I'm limited to, as I know much more such as marketing/sales.

I'm looking for essentially any position available such as:
  • Technical Support (Tickets, Live Chat)
  • Server Management (Linux, cPanel/WHM, Multicraft)
  • Sales / Marketing

Most of my experience is around the game industry however I do have good experience with the following panels/systems:
  • Linux (CentOS primarily), Windows
  • WHMCS
  • cPanel/WHM
  • Multicraft control panel (minecraft)
  • Partial McMyAdmin (minecraft)
  • Many live chat softwares (WHMCS Live Chat App, LiveZilla, PureChat)

I am looking for a paid position (that's actually a fair pay) as I am dedicated to my work. I am available any time of day or night, whenever needed whether it be 4 AM or 4 PM. I prefer to have no set "work schedule", as I generally work throughout the day and night when there's work to be done, and I can provide proof of my work from past job(s). I am obviously looking for a remote job position, however I am able to relocate anywhere in Texas possibly (assistance would be nice) if the job is stable and guaranteed. I am in Fort Worth, TX (about 15 minutes from Dallas). Time zone GMT -6:00 (US CST).

If you're interested and have any questions please add me on Skype or contact via e-mail, details below.

E-mail: mikeambrose3@yahoo.com