Yesterday was a strange day. All about in Montana a huge storm hit causing alot of damage. It started around 3 am to around 9 am it was raining like crazy. It got to the point of how hard it was raining basements started to flood, roads starting to flood. Even the City hall started to flood (the basement and parts of building).

Stores, and restaurants had to close down because of the amount of water flowing into the stores. Then it ended around 10 am (though everything still flooded)

Then around 3:30 pm another huge storm hits with high winds (not sure how strong), but it blew 4 by 8 boards and metal posts like it was nothing, and it started to rain like crazy again. Though it did not rain as bad though caused damage. I went to a female friend she is about 80 (I think cant remember) to make sure she is okay and her whole yard was distroyed her garden everything.

Now south of where I live in yellowstone park their was a huge mudlide trapping 16 people (the picture look kinda freaky!) not sure more on that.

Also where I live alot of tree's fell down (where we live the bettles have killed some trees) so we where worried that one of the trees was going to fall into the house.

Their was so much water where cars where stalling (from what it says) the drain system on the vehicals it could not go fast enough?

where the fires where last year mudsliding happen (since nothing was their to hold it)

Power went out many times within the 2 storms

Bad thing is we just hit the edge of it everyone else got it the most. Though the news says today it is going to be worst for uper north part of montana. As I look outside they might be right. The trees are blowing back and forth like they are twigs the clouds are dark very dark (scary).

Well I will be back have to do some work!