Template needed for NON-HOSTING related site

Please PM me for more information - if you are interested after reading our 'story' below, we will respond with further details.

We are seeking a single page 'background' template for a non-hosting related site. It will be a relatively simple project for a designer. I will share all the details with you by Email - along with a few that we've seen at 4templates.com (and others) that are similar to what we have in mind.

Our budget is $50 for the template, which should be 'ready-to-go' ('sliced' or whatever the proper terminology is) - meaning I can just drop my content (which will be almost 100% dynamic (php backend)) in and not need to do much else other than some basic 'customizing'. Again, the same 'background' will be used for each page in the site, so a single page is all that is required. We anticipate the site will be a money-maker (doesn't everyone hope), which will lead directly to more work (at a better rate when we have built some capital) for our chosen designer (I believe strongly in working with the same people for future projects once we've established a good relationship).

Please be advised, I'd like to see a few samples of my 'vision' from a few different designers before deciding on the one we'll choose. I will reveal the name of the site to interested parties, so you can be sure if your design is not chosen, it will NOT be used. I am looking for an ORIGINAL design, that will be mine exclusively once paid for. I am NOT interested in a 'cookie cutter' template that you will sell to dozens of clients.

Thanks for your time and interest.

i would give you an offer for your web if your budget wouldnt be cookie cutter.
    no hard feelings.
    Contact Triplesoft.net Online Web Development Company
    Aim: kodvavis
    email: info@triplesoft.net
    Http://www.triplesoft.net

We have sent you an email...

No hard feelings here, either. We've gotten about a dozen responses so far, and have seen a few really nice samples. I'm sure we'll find something we like at the price we want to pay.

Not quite sure what the point of your post was if you have nothing to offer us in response to our ad, but either way, thanks for responding.

Originally posted by TripleSoft
    i would give you an offer for your web if your budget wouldnt be cookie cutter.
    no hard feelings.
    Last edited by cgrey; 07-23-2002 at 11:04 PM.

ddesigns:

Please (re)send your response by PM here. I've gone through a dozen or so responses, but have not seen anything specifically from 'ddesigns'. If your Email was from some other address, and I've already responded, I apologize for the confusion. If you haven't gotten a response from me (I've replied to everyone that answered my post), please send it by PM.

Thanks..

Originally posted by ddesigns
    We have sent you an email...