Alright this has probably gone over before, but after going through a few pages of info, I'm still not seeing what I'm looking for.

I've used PayPal for ages in other activities (stores, things like that), but never really for recurring payments. It obviously does do subscriptions/recurring payments, but as far as I can tell, there's no particuarly easy way to manage those payments. What I mean is, there's no easy way to cancel somebodies payments (if I terminate their account) and more importantly, no way to change the charge to them per month, without having them sign a different subscription.

In addition, it would be nice if they didn't have to approve every single payment - I want to be able to take the money, and if they have a problem with it, they have to come to get it back - not vice versa. Most payment services are like this, but not paypal. Someone tells me that this is possible, but I can't see how.

Lastly, no easy way to see who has subscriptions.

I think probably the most important of all of this is the ability to change teh payment amount.

Thanks for your responses.