6 chips of almost new RAM, very cheap

Im selling 6 sticks of 2-Gig ECC DDR3-1333 unbuffered = SuperTalent/Samsung 12-Gig DDR3-1333 ECC unbuffered

3 chips are SuperTalent/Samsung 2-Gig ECC DDR3-1333, 128x8
    Model: W1333EB2GS

Other 3 chips are model number: W1333EB2GM

Please look at the model numbers in Google for more information.

I checked today and they are priced $76.99 on Amazon today per stick !!!

They are sold as a whole and shipping inside the continental US is FREE.

Please allow 3 to 4 days for shipment.

Please post a price for the whole of them that you consider right. They are basically new, I only used 3 of them on a server, and they will be shipped directly from the DC. They where in use 8 months in total. They are tested and in perfect conditions. I would not sell them but I dont have where to store them. Its a big loss for me as they are new to me but I dont have a server to match them right now.

Where are you located? $100 shipped?

Quote Originally Posted by MrRadic View Post
    Where are you located? $100 shipped?
    Im located everywhere (I travel) but ram will be shipped directly from Dallas DC.

100$? Ouch.
    Thats 15$ per stick if you take into account shipment would be 10$.

Cant you go higher?

Shipment is free in the US. I accept PayPal, I can accept other methods like CC but extra costs would apply.

How much are you realistically looking for?

My biggest concern is that the ram is mismatched...that's the reason for the low offer.

How much are you realistically looking for?

My biggest concern is that the ram is mismatched...that's the reason for the low offer.
    Mismatched? No they are Samsung all, they where all working on a supermicro board. The first one where 6 months, and the other 3 chips I ordered to expand the RAM server from 6GB to 12GB, so they where running only 2 months. All on the same board without problems at all. I upgrade this server to 4 GB sticks that's why im selling them.

Im selling them for 190$ all on Ebay. It ends today, your offer is way to low since I did researched this sticks used and they are more expensive then my offer, specially because you don't know how those chips are or how they where used. Im gladly confirm all what I say and I guarantee them as I plan to sell more stuff eventually as well. I think my Ebay price is very well but I never use Ebay, but Amazon, so I only have 1 review on it, I can sell them lower but not for 100$ if I even have to pay shipment. If they are not sold today I will consider your offer unless someone posts a better one.

I can do $150 max...

Quote Originally Posted by nibb View Post
    Mismatched? No they are Samsung all, they where all working on a supermicro board. The first one where 6 months, and the other 3 chips I ordered to expand the RAM server from 6GB to 12GB, so they where running only 2 months. All on the same board without problems at all. I upgrade this server to 4 GB sticks that's why im selling them.

Im selling them for 190$ all on Ebay. It ends today, your offer is way to low since I did researched this sticks used and they are more expensive then my offer, specially because you don't know how those chips are or how they where used. Im gladly confirm all what I say and I guarantee them as I plan to sell more stuff eventually as well. I think my Ebay price is very well but I never use Ebay, but Amazon, so I only have 1 review on it, I can sell them lower but not for 100$ if I even have to pay shipment. If they are not sold today I will consider your offer unless someone posts a better one.
    They are $58 each at ewiz for 2gb but they are sold out.

Around ebay I think it was like 2GB for $40 shipped each.

But when you buy it in big packages with savings, on ebay if you buy it in 3x4gb 12GB brand new cost $235 shipped in retail package.

never the less, your price does seem a little resonable but a bit high for a used half product since you mention you only used 3-4 sticks. But I guess the other 2 sticks might make it worth for the price cost.

good luck on the sale

I can do $150 max...
    OK, 150$ will do it with shipment included.

Send me a PM.

SOLD !

Thanks to all.