suggest me a web hosting company

i am searching for a web hosting company that could support my site without any problems of cpu resources.i have 3000 visitors unique per day and my site is an e107 free open cource system.i dont want the company to offer sharing services. iwant to have dedicated servers.

You can find dedicated server offers here: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36
    |||| ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
    |||| Top 10 Web Hosts - www.TopHostScout.com
    |||| ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Depending on your budget you may want to look into VPS hosting. I am not sure if 3000 unique visits per day would require a dedicated box but that would depend on the scripts/applications you're planning to host.

If it is a single website that is only serving 3000 visitors per day, a managed VPS should be sufficient (since you mentioned you do not want Shared Hosting). You might want to let us know your space/bandwidth requirements and budget so that we can make some recommendations based on that.
    HostStellar.com - Stellar Shared and Reseller Hosting
    Features: LiteSpeed Powered | R1Soft Backup (6 hourly) | RVSiteBuilder Pro | Jailed SSH Access
    Guarantees: 24/7/365 Stellar Support | 30 Days Money Back | 99.9% Uptime SLA

For 3000 Visitors a day you could look for a "big" Hosting or a VPS.

3000 visitors per day should be handled by ANY shared host not overloading their servers, unless you have too many or resources intensive plugins there.
    Did you already had troubles with the resources usage in another shared account?
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

I believe shared hosting can handle 3000 visitors per day, but as you had mentioned that you don't need a shared I would suggest for a VPS. And it would be more helpful for you to find one if you have any specifications about diskspace, bandwidth, etc and also the type of applications you are running.

Seems like people are saying go VPS hostdime do some nice VPS before you go with a host look at reviews about them your don't want to be wasting your money...

koukkos,

I think a lot of it depends on what you want, what makes you happy, content etc. What budget do you have in mind for this?
    | Manny Vivar - manny.v@hostdime.com| HostDime | Premier Global Data Centers
    | www.hostdime.com/global | Global Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Provider Since 2003
    | Managed Dedicated Servers | Global Colocation Facilities | Managed VPS | Managed Private Cloud
    | Data Centers in Florida, USA | Mexico | Brazil | UK | Hong Kong | India | Netherlands
    | Colombia |

I've heard many good things about Gate Host from people I know who've used it, though I haven't used it myself.
    •••••••••••••••••••••••••
    | | | |**The Top Web Hosts**
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
    Cheap Hosts Quality Hosts Coupons Save $$$

check godaddy vps or dedciated

I would recommend you namecheap...They have good services and good technical support!

Hello,

I hope you find the right host. You seem to have a popular site. If I was you I would make sure you don't get anything unmanaged. Make sure you get a managed server and make sure it is a reputable company. Just because they make an offer for 25% off doesn't mean they are good.

I personally recommend corenetworks.net and 100tb.com. I have read much about both companies. I have seen 1 bad review on 100tb.com that they solved instantly. I know corenetworks.net is located in Lansing MI and I am pretty sure that 100tb.com is located in the US as well.

As far as UK providers I haven't done much research on them. Good luck in your search