Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Web Hosting Buzz review

Hi, ive been with WebHosting buzz for about 4 months and had no downtime AT ALL, I'm very impressed with their service and there support is amazing.

1 post newbie, why am I not surprised?

Quote Originally Posted by t2chen View Post
    1 post newbie, why am I not surprised?
    I have to agree his review is little suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by t2chen View Post
    1 post newbie
    That's a terrific name for a boyband that only has 1 member.

And yeah Matt's a decent enough person, WHBuzz seem stable enough as well as Matt being a regular WHT'er.

When it comes to finding a host a decent rule to follow is to "Let your eye be your merchant and your pocket the guide!"

ie...read reviews to find a company which will suit you and pay accordingly for the quality.

It's tough times that make monkeys eat red peppers.

owm
    ‹(¿)›
    Life's what you make it.

..and your not with 17? i just think WebHostingBuzz is amazing.

Maybe you can share some details on how their support proved to be amazing, an issue that they helped you solve.

In any case, I can confirm that your email domain is hosted by WHB.

Quote Originally Posted by ldcdc View Post
    Maybe you can share some details on how their support proved to be amazing, an issue that they helped you solve.

I highly doubt that WHB is run by a self-promoting kiddie admin. Take a look at their website: http://www.webhostingbuzz.com/
    ‹‹SHAW NETWORKS›› Simple. Professional. Reliable. Web Hosting Done Right.
    Low Cost & Award-Winning: cPanel Reseller Plans ›› 24/7/365 Live Technical Support ‹‹
    Website: www.shawnetworks.com Fast Response E-mail: sales @ shawnetworks.com
    Sick of downtime? Fed up with excuses? Drop your host! Switch to Shaw Networks.

How were you able to do that? confirming who hosts the email account?
    BosunJohnson.Com Affordable →Reliable →Fast →30 Day Money Back Guarantee
    ►Shared Hosting ►Reseller Hosting ► Domains ► Web Design ► Blog Design

I highly doubt that WHB is run by a self-promoting kiddie admin.
    That doesn't mean the review can't be improved.

Take a look at their website: http://www.webhostingbuzz.com/
    Kiddie hosts have been known to rip sites, so a nicely developed site doesn't really prove anything.

What is your master domain which hosted on WHB?

I had contacted them before. Their support is not friendly and slow.

Also their Pro D reseller plan provides 200 GB space and 20 domain registration. But the price is $55/month ha ha ha The price is too low and the offer is too big. It's impossible offer and is not reliable certainly.
    domainCart - PHP / AJAX Domain and Hosting Order Script | WHMCS Alternative
    Supports 700+ domain extensions, 27+ payment gateways, multi-currency with auto exchange..
    www.domaincart.net | Demo (all in one - without template)

That doesn't mean the review can't be improved.

Kiddie hosts have been known to rip sites, so a nicely developed site doesn't really prove anything.
    Our team is young, yes, as most of us are 20-40 but none of our 40 odd staff are children

The site was designed in house by our own designer.
    Matthew Russell | Namecheap
    Twitter: @mattdrussell

www.easywp.com - True Managed WordPress, made easy

Also their Pro D reseller plan provides 200 GB space and 20 domain registration. But the price is $55/month ha ha ha The price is too low and the offer is too big. It's impossible offer and is not reliable certainly.

I would question this statement. Have you really tested the service? Have you ever been hosted with us? Have you ever opened up a ticket with a genuine case and received an unsatisfactory response?

What if I say that Dhcart is a useless software. I have tested the software and it is nothing compared to half decent billing softwares out there.

Grow up please. Kindly post only when you have something useful to say and not post for the sake of it.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Hi, ive been with WebHosting buzz for about 4 months and had no downtime AT ALL, I'm very impressed with their service and there support is amazing.
    I would be interested in a more detailed review as well. Which domain you host with us?

Our team is young, yes, as most of us are 20-40 but none of our 40 odd staff are children

The site was designed in house by our own designer.
    Just to clear this up, in case I wasn't clear enough. I was merely arguing that web design, good or bad, is not an accurate way of judging a host. I most definitely wasn't implying WHB is a kiddie host, or ripped of the site design.

Just to clear this up, in case I wasn't clear enough. I was merely arguing that web design, good or bad, is not an accurate way of judging a host. I most definitely wasn't implying WHB is a kiddie host, or ripped of the site design.
    Thanks for the clarification

Quote Originally Posted by Xavius View Post
    how do you know there is not a single downtime from them? did you monitor your site uptime?
    RVSkin, RVSiteBuilder, Triple Backup, Unlimited End-user Support Reseller Hosting
    Sales Team from TheMagicHost.com

I tried pmming mdrussell with what I am posting, but didn't have the option, so I am going to post it publicly...

I like your plans, but they have a couple of flaws in my humble (very humble opinion)...
    no domain reseller account for your resellers...

Your $10/month plan offers 40 cpanel accounts, but your $20 only offers 70...everything else is in proportion with this plan, as it is going from $5 to $10 to $15, but wouldn't a reseller be better off buying 2 $10 plans and having the extra 10 accounts to resell?

Pre sales service was a bit rough around the edges...when I asked why the $20 plan didn't offer twice as many cpanel accounts as the $10, the agent (Vita G., I believe) simply said "I don't make the plans, management does..." - not exactly friendly, and doesn't really address the question (even saying "i'm not exactly sure" would have been better)

Also, payment options seem to be limited...no check, or Money Order, or Western Union, but the most popular methods seem to be in place (forgot if PayPal is there)...this would be minor complaint, as would be the lack of discount when paying long term in advance (like 6 months at a time, or whole year), but since the plans are very inexpesnive to begin with, is not big deal at all.

Anyway, just thought I'd bring that up and point it out...I would like to sign up with WHB, but the domain reseller thing has me shopping around still.

Quote Originally Posted by Sampdoria View Post
    I tried pmming mdrussell with what I am posting, but didn't have the option, so I am going to post it publicly...

I like your plans, but they have a couple of flaws in my humble (very humble opinion)...
    no domain reseller account for your resellers...

Your $10/month plan offers 40 cpanel accounts, but your $20 only offers 70...everything else is in proportion with this plan, as it is going from $5 to $10 to $15, but wouldn't a reseller be better off buying 2 $10 plans and having the extra 10 accounts to resell?

Pre sales service was a bit rough around the edges...when I asked why the $20 plan didn't offer twice as many cpanel accounts as the $10, the agent (Vita G., I believe) simply said "I don't make the plans, management does..." - not exactly friendly, and doesn't really address the question (even saying "i'm not exactly sure" would have been better)

Also, payment options seem to be limited...no check, or Money Order, or Western Union, but the most popular methods seem to be in place (forgot if PayPal is there)...this would be minor complaint, as would be the lack of discount when paying long term in advance (like 6 months at a time, or whole year), but since the plans are very inexpesnive to begin with, is not big deal at all.

Anyway, just thought I'd bring that up and point it out...I would like to sign up with WHB, but the domain reseller thing has me shopping around still.
    The plans are tiered for a steady upgrade path, but also take into account the likely resources (cpu/memory) the reseller account will be using at certain account levels.

Paypal and CC's are accepted, it's too much of an admin hassle dealing with 1000s of check payments for $5 every month, so we just use automated payment methods.

Quote Originally Posted by mdrussell View Post
    The plans are tiered for a steady upgrade path, but also take into account the likely resources (cpu/memory) the reseller account will be using at certain account levels.
    Understandable...but then why have unlimited cpanel accounts at the next level up (50GB/$25)? Wouldn't CPU resources be more strained if one were to sell too many accounts under that plan?

Paypal and CC's are accepted, it's too much of an admin hassle dealing with 1000s of check payments for $5 every month, so we just use automated payment methods.
    Also quite understandable...small payments by PalPal every month can be a hassle too, though a very small one, if one has to keep making them. I had meant a lump sum payment when talking about MO, check or W/U.

As for the lack of domain reseller account (such as the ubiquitous enom feature on so many plans), I guess your company has no thoughts on that. Fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Sampdoria View Post
    Understandable...but then why have unlimited cpanel accounts at the next level up (50GB/$25)? Wouldn't CPU resources be more strained if one were to sell too many accounts under that plan?

Also quite understandable...small payments by PalPal every month can be a hassle too, though a very small one, if one has to keep making them. I had meant a lump sum payment when talking about MO, check or W/U.

As for the lack of domain reseller account (such as the ubiquitous enom feature on so many plans), I guess your company has no thoughts on that. Fair enough.
    It's finding the balance, and we think we've got it right with the reseller accounts. I'll certainly raise it at our next price review meeting though.

Honestly, with bank charges and tracking it, it's much easier to do Paypal and CC. Particularly when your billing software does it for you.

Domain name reseller accounts... we'll be offering something superior to Enom's but it will be Q2/Q3 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by mdrussell View Post
    It's finding the balance, and we think we've got it right with the reseller accounts. I'll certainly raise it at our next price review meeting though.
    That is both understandable and admirable...balance is improtant. As I said, I like your plans on the whole, and if one really wanted 80 cpanel accounts, they could just get 2 $10 plans.

Honestly, with bank charges and tracking it, it's much easier to do Paypal and CC. Particularly when your billing software does it for you.
    Sure. I can respect that 100 percent.

Domain name reseller accounts... we'll be offering something superior to Enom's but it will be Q2/Q3 2008.
    So, in other words, all I have to do is be patient? No problem...I'm not in any hurry, as I still have some homework to do when it comes to this business.

The addition of domain reselling to your plans would almost definitely seal the deal for me...

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

i do not know what are you saying about their email response after the purchase but i asked them 3 times and they answered me in 15 minutes.
    Elakbar world - video,images,games,flash files,articles,reviews,news,blogs from all the internet collected in on site. Easy to find anything. Submit your site/blog rss

FreeLiveGames - More than 1700 free live games

Best Hosting

I think Web Hosting Buzz is one of best hosting. One thing i like most about Web Hosting Buzz is their support stuff, when you are in problem send them support ticket soon they will help you out. They are best and reliable.

Quote Originally Posted by fatehaly View Post
    I think Web Hosting Buzz is one of best hosting. One thing i like most about Web Hosting Buzz is their support stuff, when you are in problem send them support ticket soon they will help you out. They are best and reliable.
    first post!!!

Being a customer myself.. they lacked in that firstup!

Excellent Web Hosting

I have a VPS Silver account and I am enjoying it so far. In my 3 months of subscription, I am very well satisfied with the speed/loading of my websites, WHM, and the Customer Support. Good job WebHostingBuzz!

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast