Angry

Hey people, ive cancelled my account and just cot this e-mail from them, this gave me the biggest laugh i have had this YEAR:

*snip*
    ***** strives for the best in everything that our company puts
    forward. Whether its our knowledgeable sales staff, easy to use web site,
    or our outstanding technical support, we always try to provide the best
    level of service for our clients
    *snip*

lmao, this is just a great line, i got a giggle from that !
    the ones that follow are far better though:

*snip*
    No matter what issues a customer is
    having, there will always be someone available to help
    *snip*

a classic, this one should go diwn in history when they go broke!

and this one put me on the floor in fits of laughter:

*snip*
    Our Monster Chat rooms are constantly filled with sales or technical staff, email is always read and answered promptly

I hope you all get a good laugh from this, ive shared it with the entire tech department here :-) lol
    Last edited by XTStrike; 04-23-2001 at 11:35 AM.

Originally posted by xtstrike
    Hey people, ive cancelled my account and just cot this e-mail from them, this gave me the biggest laugh i have had this YEAR:
    *snip*
    No matter what issues a customer is
    having, there will always be someone available to help
    *snip*

a classic, this one should go down in history when they go broke!
    On this one point, I think you may be judging ***** too harshly. What they said may very well be true. There may always (or at least almost always - beware of absolutes) be someone available to help.

What they aren't saying is that those people actually will help, just that they are available to do so. You know what happens when you make assumptions.

If someone doesn't understand that difference, I say it's their own darn fault, like believing when a host says unlimited transfer that they really mean it.

ha haha haha haha haha

so on that sense they are "available" but sitting in the background "sniggering" at my expense?

seems reasonable to me *not*

lol

Their chat support rooms NEVER work! I mean NEVER! From the day they put the damn thing up I have never got in. I remember being on the phone with accounting, and the lady said that I could pull my account up from the ***** website, I told her I kept getting a 404 error, she put me on hold, came back and appologized...... duh!!!

ive got into their chat rooms but i normally wait about 1 hour for somebody to get back to me, they also have one really nice feature of their chat, you cant copy and paste for evidence!!
    i mean my HD is full of jpg's that i had to print screen from the chats!, bwahaha.

but anyways, what i want to know aswell is all of the "host review" sites that are out there, i really dont want anyone to fall into the ***** trap as i did, could people please assist in the distribution of knowledge that "***** Sucks"?

***** is run off uncle bubba's T1 line.