* My 3 Month Proaxxs Review

Hello,

I have a managed dedicated server for three months now from proaxxs.net. I can’t tell you how much I am happy with their service. At first, I was a bit skeptical about buying a dedicated server from them, but it looks like I was wrong. The provision of the server was under 24 hours(Setup Fee: $0). Also, the support it’s the best! They answer at every question in under 30 minutes (10 minutes usually) every time I have an issue, or having to install a third party script.

They have very good prices at dedicated servers on what they are offering. The quality of their service is flawless. You can’t go wrong with proaxxs.net. In three months I had 100% uptime, no problems at all. They even helped me modify some scripts. Also, they hired a part time web designer, that I will definitely use him.

I have, from them a Standard Managed Server Pentium Dual Core 3.0Ghz, with 2GB of RAM, 250GB HDD, 5 IP, Cpanel/WHM, Complete+ Proactive Management ($99 Value)- This is the management that I was talking, at $149/mo. http://hosting.proaxxs.net/dedicated...ed-servers.htm the second dedicated server on that page.

To summarize:

Support 10/10 – 10 minutes answers!

Uptime 10/10 - 100% - For three months now

Billing 10/10 – They did wait over 10 days for my overdue payment.

Service – Priceless!
    DotMatters.com GET 90% Discount for Reseller Hosting in the first month with Coupon Code 90OFFDM

Great to hear that you had such a great experience with Proaxxs. If you would be so kind to report the domain you have hosted with them to http://www.webhostingtalk.com/report.php?p=6809895 that would be greatly appreciated.
    Jacob Wall

Ok, I have reported the domain there.
    Last edited by dotmatters; 05-22-2010 at 05:02 PM. Reason: Starting with big letter failed at first:)
    DotMatters.com GET 90% Discount for Reseller Hosting in the first month with Coupon Code 90OFFDM

Quote Originally Posted by dotmatters View Post
    Hello,

I have a managed dedicated server for three months now from proaxxs.net. I can’t tell you how much I am happy with their service. At first, I was a bit skeptical about buying a dedicated server from them, but it looks like I was wrong. The provision of the server was under 24 hours(Setup Fee: $0). Also, the support it’s the best! They answer at every question in under 30 minutes (10 minutes usually) every time I have an issue, or having to install a third party script.

They have very good prices at dedicated servers on what they are offering. The quality of their service is flawless. You can’t go wrong with proaxxs.net. In three months I had 100% uptime, no problems at all. They even helped me modify some scripts. Also, they hired a part time web designer, that I will definitely use him.

I have, from them a Standard Managed Server Pentium Dual Core 3.0Ghz, with 2GB of RAM, 250GB HDD, 5 IP, Cpanel/WHM, Complete+ Proactive Management ($99 Value)- This is the management that I was talking, at $149/mo. http://hosting.proaxxs.net/dedicated...ed-servers.htm the second dedicated server on that page.

To summarize:

Support 10/10 – 10 minutes answers!

Uptime 10/10 - 100% - For three months now

Billing 10/10 – They did wait over 10 days for my overdue payment.

Service – Priceless!
    It's good to see that you are having a good experience with them. Keep us posted!

Thanks for the nice review dotmatters!
    We appreciate your business!

I've a dedicated server in VD and currently using Proaxxs 's Complete+ Proactive Management package to manage my server.

I highly recommend Proaxxs 's management service, their techical staffs reaponse fast and so as their sales staff. Both are nice and done job quick.

It's weird that Proaxxs doesn't get many reviews on WHT, I think they are not active here.

Nice review, keep us posted

Good to see positive reviews. It's always nice to read positive reviews. Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

Quote Originally Posted by HKPlane View Post
    It's weird that Proaxxs doesn't get many reviews on WHT, I think they are not active here.
    I know, I have been a member here since 2001 and didn't start promoting our services in WHT until recently. We have quite a few reviews and testimonials elsewhere though