First and foremost, I would like to introduce myself! My name is Tim Frie, I currently live in Middletown Delaware. I am a very enthusiastic, dedicated, reliable and professional individual looking to join the team of a well respected web hosting company or Internet Service Provider (ISP) as a Sales Representative, Billing Representative or General Manager!!

As stated above, I find myself (and according to other co-workers as well) I am a very enthusiastic, dedicated, reliable, professional and well-experienced individual. I have been complimented by several individuals and/or companies for providing true world-class customer service:
" ...Provided true A+ customer service in some difficult times with clients"
" ...You were truly and great addition to our company... We have benefited so much by you working with us!!!!!"
" ...I am a customer service representative myself, and to be honest I don't know how one person can provide that good of a customer experience on the telephone. I don't think I could have even done it myself...".

Now you know I'm not kidding when I say that I provide world-class customer service! Not only do I provide world-class customer service, but while I'm doing it I actually enjoy doing it! I'm not the average "Company Representative" as I really am set apart from other individuals looking for employment. I'm not only in it for the money, but I am really in it for enjoyment as well. I honestly believe that I would be a great addition to your companies(s) Sales Department, Billing/Accounting Department, or the management department.

I have a very long list of skills and "benefits" (if you will) hiding behind me; which I will bring out if I am employed by your company.
  • Reliability: Ability to adjust schedule accordingly to fit work schedule.
  • Professionalism: Experience with communicating in a business or professional manner.
  • Experience: Over 4+ years of Customer Service Experience, and tons of experience with several different softwares, programs and systems.
  • Multi-Tasking: Ability to solve and complete several things at once.

I would love to hear from you and find out what your company has to offer! I'm sure that I would love nothing more than to work for YOU'RE company and improve you're companies name to an even higher standard. If I sound like a person that you would want to work for your company, please let me know that by using one of the following methods:
IM- AIM/YIM/ICQ/MSN: Airplanes010/Airplanes010@aol.com
E-Mail: Timfrie@netzero.com | Airplanes010@aol.com
... You may also feel free to PM me as well!

NOTES:
- I am not willing to work for free web hosting/reseller hosting. I have plenty of that and I believe that my skills and personality is worth more than that .
- I am not willing to work for commission (if sales). I am however, willing to work for a set Hourly, Daily, or Weekly salary.
- I am willing to work out a per-ticket/chat/call rate with your company.
- I am capable of doing Email, Chat and telephone customer service for your company!