Talking Reliablesite.net - One Year Review - Awesome

Just over a year ago a previous budget provider of ours suffered a catastrophic security failure and left us with a ton of VM's that were completely dead and unrecoverable. We didn't think this was that big of a deal as the single VM (out of all of them) that was of any importance to us was heavily backed up. Well, we thought it was. After waiting over a week for the previous provider to restore data, fail and finally give up we were on the hunt for a low cost dedicated service provider.

Thanks to the Dedicated Hosting Offers section here, I ran across Reliablesite.net. I checked out their reviews and even reached out to a few of their existing customers to get updated feedback. All the feedback I had received and reviewed was excellent. I contacted Reliablesite.net and explained my situation and they were very quick to help. In a few hours, I had two new dedicated servers setup and ready to go. One of the servers had not been setup correctly but that was quickly remedied.

So how has the last year gone? Well, I had to search through my Google mailbox to find their name. Can you say that about your provider? We opened a few tickets the first few days and then I haven't had to contact them about anything since.

The hardware is great. The network is fantastic (consistently get 500-650+ Mbps pushing backups to Amazon) and reliable and when I needed support, it was there and very quick to assist.

If you're on a budget (and I admit that with this project we were on a tight budget) and wan't a solid and reliable datacenter to partner with, you can't go wrong with Reliablesite.net.

Sirius
    I support the Human Rights Campaign!
    Moving to the Tampa, Florida area? Check out life in the suburbs in Trinity, Florida.

Thanks for the awesome review. Looking forward to many more great years with you.
    ReliableSite.Net LLC - Offering Enterprise Grade Dedicated Servers Since 2006 [New York City metro / Miami, FL / Los Angeles, CA]
    Customers are our #1 priority - Read Our Reviews
    Need epic pricing on 1G and 10G unmetered? We have amazing deals and a 10 minute setup time! Click here to view incredible deals.

Quote Originally Posted by sirius View Post
    So how has the last year gone? Well, I had to search through my Google mailbox to find their name. Can you say that about your provider?
    My favorite my part of the review.
    ReliableSite.Net LLC - Offering Enterprise Grade Dedicated Servers Since 2006 [New York City metro / Miami, FL / Los Angeles, CA]
    Need epic pricing on 1G and 10G unmetered? We have amazing deals and a 10 minute setup time! Click here to view incredible deals.

One thing i can say is their support is the fastest, and the servers are by far the best, and the network lets just say i run clan servers. and they are the best U.S. cod mw2 servers in and outside the U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by blackpulse View Post
    One thing i can say is their support is the fastest, and the servers are by far the best, and the network lets just say i run clan servers. and they are the best U.S. cod mw2 servers in and outside the U.S.
    Thank you very much for the positive feedback!

I never worked with ReliableSite but as I know they're good to start with them.
    However, I know one thing by my experience. They are very polite and they will answer all questions that you are going to ask.

The problem with that company is that you have to have BIG TIME MONEY since bandwidth is so expensive

Quote Originally Posted by BeneluxServers View Post
    However, I know one thing by my experience. They are very polite and they will answer all questions that you are going to ask.
    Thank you! That is one specific item we work on when training our staff. Great to see it's working.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossFire10100 View Post
    The problem with that company is that you have to have BIG TIME MONEY since bandwidth is so expensive
    While I disagree with you with our pricing, I will say it's higher than many others.

I will also say we're implementing a few changes this summer that will make it much easier on customers who use more bandwidth than expected during a single month. I can't yet reveal specifics, but it will be a very positive change and won't cost our customers a penny.