Hi,
    I know how to make a template in photoshop, i also know the HTML, but i dont know how to convert a template in to a HTML(Some people refer it as HTMLisation) so that my template become clickable on tabs & buttons.
    Can some one provide me the procedure for this.

You can use Evrsoft First page 2006 for this.
    there a certain features inside First Page that are designed particularly for this.

D3niss3 Guest
    Hi there,
    You may check on the following HTML Text Editors:
    NVU.com - NVU is a FREE complete Web Authoring System, like Dreamwever or Frontpage. This program will work on Windows, Linux, or Macintosh.
    PSPad.com - PSPad is FREE advanced Text Editor. This text editor highlights your code, and will auto-format it for you. PSPad will work on any Windows based operating system, and or your flash drive!
    TextPad.com - TextPad is a free based text editor, that will highlight and format you code correctly. Also it comes with some nice features to save you time!
    HTML-Kit (chami.com/html-kit/) - HTML-Kit is a FREE complete Web Authoring System, like Dreamwever or Frontpage. This program will work on Windows based systems.
    CrimsonEditor.com - Crimson Editor is a free professional text based editor for Windows based operating systems.

HivelocityDD Guest
    The better thing is to create a CSS file for integrating the sliced images to the html and give proper links on the corresponding image parts.
    I think HTMLisation is possible using photoshop but the thing is that some null space images will be created and it will make the web page wider than we expect.

Theres plenty of quick easy ways you can do it with PS but the resulting html is not good. Why not just learn to slice in PS (loads of tuts on internet), and hand-code using dreamweaver or some other editing program notepad even, at least with DW you can create css simultaneously and have live results, that speeds things up a bit. just slice the image content and optimize in imageready and save as gifs in a folder. Open DW start a html page and place your image content around your other content, using css for solid colors and repeating backgrounds and such...
    Good Luck

this is what i find hard haha, im a webdesigner and im designing different websites everyday. However when it comes to designing my own i just get stuck haha.

offer 4 sale Guest
    you can use microsoft front page , it `s quite easy.

ignore this

Fred88 Guest
    You can use some free website provider to have one. Easy and beautiful.

vooodooo Guest
    You can also have it done by someone There are people out there who can convert your design for around $20

Can you provide me info about these free website provider.
    You can use some free website provider to have one. Easy and beautiful.