International Clients and Google Accounts

Hi,
    I'm a small SEO firm in the US and I may be getting a client from England. Traditionally with my clients we setup a google account, google analytics, adwords, etc, all under the clients control and google account (and facebook, too).

Are there any differences for international clients? For example do all of these above services need to go via the .co.uk google domain or is the normal .com ok?

Thanks!
    Short Hills Design, LLC - Comprehensive Website and Internet Marketing Solutions for Small Businesses and Healthcare Providers
    www.shorthillsdesign.com

There is no difference for international clients. If all above mentioned services are only used by your client then you can use .co.uk but you and client both want to use google services then .com is ok. Although most of the webmaster use .com for most of the google services they do not prefer local or country specific extension for using google services.

Quote Originally Posted by philipdaniel View Post
    There is no difference for international clients. If all above mentioned services are only used by your client then you can use .co.uk but you and client both want to use google services then .com is ok. Although most of the webmaster use .com for most of the google services they do not prefer local or country specific extension for using google services.

Thanks. The client is a local business. Would it be better for him to have a .com or a .co.uk domain?

Thanks!
    Short Hills Design, LLC - Comprehensive Website and Internet Marketing Solutions for Small Businesses and Healthcare Providers
    www.shorthillsdesign.com

With all the updates, local is going to be gaining strength in ranking power. I'd recommend a .co.uk, and hit locally - but I might also buy both domains and cover all the bases.