eNom API with paysystem and paypal

obtained enom API already, had no problem to set it up, but the script do not do credit card processing.

it says must modify register.php.

how to integrate paysystems and paypal to it? i am new to paypal and paysystems.

anyone has done this before?

I thought enom used there own processing on the API?

Did you purchase a 3rd party script or are you using something direct from enom ?
    Matt Wallis
    United Communications Limited
    High Performance Shared & Reseller | Managed VPS Cloud | Managed Dedicated
    UK www.unitedhosting.co.uk | US www.unitedhosting.com | Since 1998.

thanks for you reply,UH-Matt. i was referring eNom API.

as for my own understanding, i have to deal with billing if i want to use their API, actually this is stated in the associated document that we have to add our own gateways.

i am very interested your suggestion. but what domain registeration tool are you using? are you using RegistryRocket? since this one, eNom will deal with the billing.

other ppl suggested another software called dramsystems.

what is your suggestion? if what i have found from your website is registryrocket, i will go registryrocket.

just don't see any working example of registryrocket, that's way i wait until now.

sorry, me again, just tried out registerrocket, fairly simple, but the problem is it's not possible for me to customise it to fit for my own site yah...

really want to know what kind of registeration system you are using, UT-matt. it's been a bottleneck for me to start my own reselling business.

perbill can be used to register a domain, but can it do management? do a cname to the enom domain management page?that' s looks funny leh. i don't like.

thanks...