Sending Mass Emails

I want to offer a tool (similar to constant contact) where my clients can send out mass emails to their opt-in subscriber; Does anyone have any ideas on the best way to do this in order to prevent from being blacklisted by the ISP.
    Thanks for any help

this might not be a good idea to make public since there are a lot of people who would use it for spam.
    Dimension Servers / Toll-Free: 1-888-750-6942
    RapidSSL Cert Included with ALL Reseller & Ultra Accounts
    24x7x365 Unbeatable Technical Support!
    Shared CPanel Hosting // Reseller WHM Hosting Solutions

Just don't do it, otherwise I can guarantee you'll get listed on the blacklists one day

I really would advise against it. it's just way too much trouble. The complaints, the so-called 'opt-in' (most often just e-mail lists), etc.

Especially since you are offering this to clients. For yourself, you can find some of the larger companys, but I really wouldn't just let my clients send out mass e-mails
    GeeksGather - Undergoing redevelopment. Stand by.

Isp

Yeh the ~ISP's come down heavy on that stuff

JR

There are many good email manager clients that will do what you want. Just do a search on download.com
    Build a Website in Only 5 Minutes with Hosting. Free Trial
    EasySiteBuild.com

You can use MRA(helm) there you can limit the list and also we can also limit the user to connection per minute(that is number of connection/mails he can send within a min) if he send out mails above the specified limit as per your configuration on mailserver it get should get filetered those mails at your end itself(without relaying them externally).

FOR example: If you take mailenable. we have option to blacklist the clientIP if he tries to send out mails morethan 100 mails per minutes. So if any mails originating from the IP will not be relayed through your mailserver after getting blacklisted in the mailenable server. only the administartor can whitelist by warning the owner of the IP. :-)

This option may differ from mailserver to mailserver, Can i know the maiserver you have..

Any good list manager will do this, such as DADA Mail. But I like the comment already amde - just don't do it!
    ||| Mike Bowers - Marketing Director
    ||| atOmicVPS LTD
    ||| OnApp Powered Linux & Windows Cloud Hosting ► [Shared] ► [Reseller] ► [VPS]
    ||| Follow the atOmicVPS Blog

ltomsha, unless you're targetting a specific market, this is a big challenge. And the
    word "challenge" is an understatement.

Think of the following:

1. Costs of maintaining and possibly adding servers.

2. Script upgrades and support.

3. Relationships with ISPs and blacklists.

Emphasis on #3.

If you're up to it, I suggest you get a script like parabots.com and target a small
    yet manageable market like real estate brokers or home repair businesses who
    want to do online email followup and/or mailings to their clients. Then as you grow
    and learn a little more, be ready to accept more risks and prepare for them.

Aweber and getresponse started out small and have grown to where they are at
    this point. So it's definitely possible, but be on your guard and be ready to adjust.

So you up to it?