Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    New high bidder, $16500, Auction ends tonight.

Regards,
    Shay Bekman

Current bid is at $22500. 1 hour to go.

Regards,
    Shay Bekman

Buyer dropped out due to him wanting to pay on the 8th, too long, highest bidder is back to $16500.

Regards,
    Shay Bekman

All,

Unfortunately I didn't find out about the sale of Pyroshells Internet Services until this evening, 2 hours before the bidding was supposed to end. When I approached Shay Beckman, we spoke briefly about the company and he referred me to this post. During the conversation, I had reviewed the trail of replies and the first post from Shay. Originally everything seemed like a great bargain. The company shows profits (according to the post) and everything looks great from the outside. I asked Shay if he would accept my bid tonight, but I would need to have a signed, legal document from his lawyers to make this a secure transaction. He declined my offer because he does not want to have any binding contracts. This got me thinking. I continued reading the thread and here are my thoughts. If he is making $3,500 per month in profit, how would he be in a 4 month debt? Why would he want to sell for less than $20,000 if he could easily make that in 6 months? Who would honestly want to buy a company that isn't currently online? Why would he want me to send him a deposit of $5,000 without any binding contracts or legal documentation? There is a whole lot of things that make this sale suspicious. I'd suggest when thinking about purchasing this company, you have a contract, have reviewed ALL billing information over the past 6 months or more and review the morale of the customers. There is much more that would take some time to dig in to, but I am not that interested. Anyways, happy bidding (buyer beware).

Michael Trustein

Thats absolutely false, The reason i declined your offer is because you stated you would pay me on the 8th, therefore most if not all of the customer would leave by then, just getting everything clarified, i don't mind binding into a legal contract, but i'm not gonna screw my customers up.

Regards,
    Shay Bekman

Bidding is over, company sold for $17775. Buyer will be stated at a later time, if for any reason this falls back, The second top bidder will get it. Thanks for everybody who bid.

Regards,
    Shay Bekman

I told you that I would contact my lawyers tomorrow to go over any contracts necessary. After review, I would wire you the money. You did not want to do that either. As far as your customers having to wait... I think you have already accomlished that.

Michael Trustein

Yeh, I made them wait, i don't want to make them wait any longer. You be the judge I could've accepted your offer and made customers wait over a week, but i declined it and settled for a smaller settlement, but I am assured my customers will be back up tomorrow.

Regards,
    Shay Bekman

If a company for whatever reason cannot afford the months hosting bill, or is in debt with the DC for whatever reason and the server are therefore turned off, the unfortunate outcome would be to sell the business - that or hide and forget about it!

I think it's a wise decision, and some what unfortunate on your behalf, its a shame to see a well built up company go this way.

I think the people leaving nasty comments hear should really take a step back and think what you would do in the same situation.

Congrats on the sale, you could/should of got more but time was really not on your side.

- Dan
    Loading Deck
    Freelance web designer
    XHTML CSS web sites

Thanks Dan. Yea, tell me about the time not being with me, seems like it never is.

Regards,
    Shay Bekman

Congrats

Hey,

I am one of the customers, and I am just wondering when the server wil be back up I did email you and PM you on WHT yet no response!!!

Servers will be up by tonight.

Regards,
    Shay Bekman

Hello,
    I would like to say that the sale did not go through, and that I came up with the money to pay off the debt, the servers will be back online 12AM PST, and the same staff will be adminstrating Pyroshells. Thanks.

Regards,
    Shay Bekman

Before i get critisized for lying, I would like to clear it up before any questions arise, the seller bid lower than the said amount, and I said no thanks, I later talked to my mom, and she gave me a loan to pay for the debt, therefore we are now back up. If you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer, been going through lots of stress lately, glad to get this mess cleared up.

Regards,
    Shay Bekman

Good job Portal

Great news!
    Loading Deck
    Freelance web designer
    XHTML CSS web sites

Good luck Shay!! Hopefully you can stay in the game for shellhosting.

Thanks Liquid, You bet we're gonna stay .

Regards,
    Shay Bekman

wow,

I just read this thread for the first time and let me say it was a great read.

Full of hi's and lows, twists and turns, up's and downs!

I wish portal all the luck in the world.

I am looking for an IRCD server that can hold up to 5k connected users at a time. If you can provide this and accept egold for payment please email me at jeffdk10@hotmail.com I am ready to purchase asap. Thank you.

you should be looking for a dedicated server, not a shell for this.

Thanks alot keepr.

Regards,
    Shay Bekman

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123