Hybrid View

VPS Node Builder For Hire

Looking to start your own VPS business but don't want to take the time to learn how to build a node? Look no further.

I have built nodes for VSHosts before their takeover, and I am currently building nodes for XLServe. I would love to help assist your company get into the VPS business without breaking the piggy bank.

Options
    In the VPS world, your main choices when the root system is linux is Virtuozzo, OpenVZ, Xen, and VMWare. Depending on your needs, the services you wish to offer, your flexibility, and your budget, I will work with your company to decide the most cost effective solution, whether it be OpenVZ or Xen.

Panels
    The one thing everyone thinks of when it comes to getting in the VPS business is the ease of a panel for the client. Depending on the option you have chosen, a panel may already be provided to you. We do cover installing HyperVM, Virtuozzo Power Panel, or even Enomalism for your needs. As for VMWare, we currently do not have any panel solution, but will be looking into that in the future.

Pricing
    General pricing ranges from $25-35 a node, depending on the complexity of the setup. Price may range higher depending on your requirements as well, and any other contingencies.

ATTENTION
    Remember, we do not, and will not, cover any licensing costs for any software you choose. You will take full responsibility for paying for any licensing required. For the most part, most solutions are free. HyperVM does cost per VPS, and there are free alternatives if so desired. We will not pay for any business expenses incurred in the process of creating a vps node. We will try to however recommend the best solution for the price.

If you have any extra questions, please contact me at ryangard@gmail.com with your inquiries. Any inquiries via instant messenger will be ignored. Any inquiry via IRC will be ignored. Please send all correspondence via email.

I look forward to working with you, and I hope to help make your VPS business a successful one.
    Ryan G.

I strongly recommend Ryan.

He does fantastic work.
    AS395558

do you provide VPS management service also,how much per node?
    VN-SG Hosting | Shared Hosting | Reseller at very affordable price |
    http://vn-sg.com

Do you provide planning support ?

Also can you provide recommendations to our plans ?
    In terms of os, panel, vm solutions ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ertam View Post
    Do you provide planning support ?

Also can you provide recommendations to our plans ?
    In terms of os, panel, vm solutions ?

Thanks
    Planning support would be part of my proposal process which is free. The proposal process entails a quote, with detailed information such as the servers recommended, software, operating system, panel, vm software, and other details. From there I can generate a quote for what it'd take for us to build the node(s), and what would need to be done on your part to complete such a transaction.

I also do offer support services as well and can be added on at the time of the proposal, or later after the work has been completed.
    Ryan G.

Allright Ryan,

I want to start with planning support.
    How can we start on this ?
    Via email or what ?

Thanks

Allright Ryan,

Via email or what ?

Thanks
    He is/was in the middle of moving, so it may be a little.

Allright Ryan,

Via email or what ?

Thanks
    I apologize for the delay. I have been in the process of relocating. Anyways, go ahead and contact me via email with what you're looking to start and the clientele that you're looking to support.
    Ryan G.

Quote Originally Posted by vnsg View Post
    do you provide VPS management service also,how much per node?
    I can provide support/management services for nodes. This is on a case to case basis, and depends on the sheer amount of customers per node as well, as some nodes with a larger userbase require more management time as opposed to nodes with a smaller userbase. If you can give me a ballpark figure i can give you an estimate.
    Ryan G.

Ok Ertam, Ryan has been informed, he'll follow up soon as he can.

Do you accept paypal?

Also please write me your email address.

Email sent!

I apologise for those who i have not received emails for. There seems to be issues with my email account. If you have not heard a response from me, send me a PM on WHT, and I will answer them ASAP. I do check my computer a few times a day, and will try to answer them ASAP.
    Ryan G.