Good server management - replacement for Webbycart?

Looking for a decent server management company. Would be great if they manage directadmin/cpanel, but its a plus if they do "no panel" and lxadmin/kloxo. Thank you for any suggestions!

Whats wrong with Webbycart?

I will probably write about it here, but lets see how they solve it first. I have a very simple ticket that has taken them soon 3 days to solve, and whats worse is that one reply took 14 hours.
    Last edited by Phidelio; 02-24-2014 at 06:18 AM. Reason: typo

64 Hours and counting to resend/get us the temporary url for a domain setup with DirectAdmin..

Ticket submitted, Saturday, February 22nd, 2014 (00:11)
    Ticket fixed, Monday, February 24th, 2014 (16:27)

https://www.webhostingtalk.com/wiki/...ver_management

You should also try the offers section

Your best bet is with Cpanel as it's the most popular. Curious to know what your current issue is... If it's lxadmin/Kloxo related maybe they are not too familiar with it...?
    Hosting And Designs L.L.C. Online Since 2002 --> https://www.hostinganddesigns.com
    Direct sales rep: Lars Jensen 503-999-7518

@Phidelio

Curious as to why you have some many different hosting platforms?

From a server management standpoint, I think you will find most vendors specialize in just one or two systems.

Take PSM, they are the goto budget, cPanel management providers. They do one thing - cPanel. This makes it much easier for them to streamline support and train their staff.

At rackAID, we handle only cPanel, Plesk and Red Hat/CentOS. The reason is that we can focus our training and automation on a small set of systems -- be it the most popular ones.

I can tell you now that you will have a difficult provider that will provide in-depth, comprehensive support for more than 3-4 systems.

There are some large management providers that do provide broad coverage - but what they offer in breadth they lose in depth. As soon as you hit a complex issue, you will find it difficult to get it fixed.

So unless you have a compelling business case to use a bunch of different panels -- I recommend you pick your favorite and stick with it.

You will make your life (and that of the management companies) much easier.

We save you time, money, and frustration by handling the server management tasks required to run an online business successfully.
    No prodding required. We just do it right the first time. Red Hat, MySQL, Plesk, and cPanel certified staff.

How much are you willing to spend ? There are few reliable server management companies out here whom you can trust on but that comes with a price.

http://attacker.net
    http://rack911.com

They charge around 100$ for server management but provide you with an excellent service.

Do you have multiple servers with different panels on them? Isn't that more confusing instead of just sticking to one specific one? For management see I only stick with Cpanel, it's what I know and has been working great for me all these years and I use platinumservermanagement.com for support. I don't know what simple ticket you said you have with Webbycart but PSM for me answers any simple or hard complex tickets within their SLA which is what I expect every time I open a ticket for them.
    They call me the bread baker

My first choice Rack911.com

Quote Originally Posted by net-jemson View Post
    My first choice Rack911.com
    I also recommend Rack911.com, been using them for a long time now and had no issues. Everything is done promptly and correct!.

Hi,

What is your monthly budget? If it is a virtual server ,you can get plans from 19$/month onwards.
    Ideamine Technologies
    http://www.ideaminetech.com, sales(a)ideaminetech.com
    Server Management|Outsourced WebHosting Support| Managed Cloud Services

I have been using Supportlobby for past 4 years. Only good words about
    them. I have both cpanel and directadmin servers along with a node on Xen