Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Exclamation 56k /year - unique domain - high profitable

selling a webhosting company with a nice and unique name. The company is fully established since 2004. It offers wide varity of products from shared,reseller,vps and dedciated server hosting

Why we selling:

We changed our focus on enterprise demand and reseller clients several weeks ago. Because this we are selling all our webhosting related brands. We are looking for the right buyer to take over. Many options are avaible just read below.

Here is the revenue of the company.

Monthly: $3652.93 USD (54)
    Quarterly: $2654.85 USD (4)
    Semi-Annually: $129.88 USD (5)
    Annually: $1763.30 USD (51)
    Biennially: $207.90 USD (2)
    Triennially: $0.00 USD (0)
    Est. Annual: $56581.57 USD

Here is the break down of clients

Shared Hosting: 64 Active Clients
    Reseller Hosting: 5 Active Clients
    VPS Hosting: 8 Active Clients
    Dedciated Servers: 10 Active Clients.
    Domain names: 24 Active registered with us.

Server Location, Price, And Hardware.

We rente a medium size cage in a Carrier neutral Tier 4 Datacenter in Columbus, Ohio. We own all our network and server hardware and rent several gig dedicated ISP uplinks. We run our own BGP and AS number and have our own IP space from ARIN.
    The buyer can still Colocate with us or rent out the dedicated servers with a 35% off our reseller program. This mean any server we have now you will get 35% off and all our new server list you will receive 35% off as well. Of course the buyer can also decide to move the servers and services to a other location - we will free assist with the move.

Costs:

WHMCS License: $12.95/month

Main Webhosting/Resellerhosting Server (Cloud with allot of capcity to grow): $150/month (With licenses of cpanel,fantastico,rvskin,rvsitebulider,)

Support: We have our own support team but we did a research and found out a good company that can outsource for only $300/month (live chat and ticket support)

Dedicated and VPS License Cost: This depdning on the server you will get the full cost of the licenses of these products once NDA is signed.

What is included in the sale:

- Full Web Design Rights
    - Company Blog
    - Domain Names
    - All doucmention and prodcures used to run the company.
    - All custom Mailing templates for the company
    - Banners, Logos, and email templates that were designed for the company
    - Full designed custom error404/account setup/account suspended pages designs
    - Full created classified ads designs (to post on ebay, on craigslist,..)
    - Unique Signup / Configuration module for WHMCS (to allow amazing signup and configuration options for your signup page)
    - OpenSRS Domain Reseller with a $8.24 a domain name (The lowest around) This reseller account also allow to resell about 140 different TLD and ccTLD names, for the lowest possible rates.
    - Support from the general manager of the companies for 1 full month for free.
    Free 10 Hours system administration work from our staff every month (if leased)
    - FREE Training how to do marketing to continue to grow that business without marketing money required.

What we are looking for?

We are looking for a 12 month pre revenue for the sale. We already received offers upto $40k but we are looking for a $50k+ bid.

If you a seriours buyer and wants to take a established grown and reputed business please reply with your email to send NDA and to get more information and site detials.

Please forward the copy of NDA to hostmaster [AT] thewerks.com

Thank you

Hello, could you clarify something please.

You show 111 active client/services, The estimated annual is 57 thousand. Are these figures correct?

Out of 101 (subtracted 10 dedicated) active clients you need a cage? 1 VPS node, 1 shared node, 1 reseller node, 13 servers overall?

The figures dont seem to add up to me, or justify some of your cost.

Could you please also shed light to these:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1155512 90k anual rev for sale
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1175764 11k rev for sale
    hostingcove.com | Tennessee Based Hosting Provider.
    cPanel Shared & Reseller Hosting - Domain Names
    Join thousands of happy customers. Secure & Stable
    HeroicVPS Premium KVM VPS. Ashburn / Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by HC-Ro View Post
    Hello, could you clarify something please.

You show 111 active client/services, The estimated annual is 57 thousand. Are these figures correct?

Out of 101 (subtracted 10 dedicated) active clients you need a cage? 1 VPS node, 1 shared node, 1 reseller node, 13 servers overall?

The figures dont seem to add up to me, or justify some of your cost.

Could you please also shed light to these:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1175764 11k rev for sale

Good observation!

this was our first post - while this we received several bids and we decided to split the sale and closed the deal for 2 of the sites.

post http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1175764 11k rev for sale
    and this post are the 2 remaining sites (the bigger ones).

about your cage question - i don’t really get your question here because I explained at our WHT for sale posts, the hosting part is just a small part what we are doing, that’s why we sell that part and continue to focus only on our Enterprise customers (Private Cloud, Colocation, Dedicated servers for Resellers,..).
    Our cage at this location contains about 12 racks (stuffed with servers, Storages and network parts) with space for much more racks, multiple GIG ISP uplinks, AS number, so of course the cage costs would be much higher than the sites is making, also the hardware is worth a multiple of the asking price (we use cisco 7609, Black Diamond 8k,…). So the Cage and the Infrastructure equipment is not included in the sale.
    The sale is about the Brand, the customers and related assets (see in the WHT posts) – basically like most other hosting company sales listed here at WHT.
    The buyer can decide to collocate with us, or resell our services, or simple migrate to any other colocation or dedicated server provider.
    I hope I answered your questions? For more details about revenue breakdown, costs to run the business, please request a NDA and I will be glad to provide all details!.
    Last edited by MadeIt; 08-07-2012 at 05:34 PM.

Please send your NDA to matt at glowhost.com
    GlowHost → Affordable Managed Web Hosting Since 2002.
    ۪Cloud Servers- Hot Failover + Clustered Storage
    ¬Managed Dedicated Servers - Semi-Dedicated Servers
    ۪Shared & Reseller packages - 20 Min Ticket Response - 24/7/365 Phone & Live Chat

hello,

all requested NDA got sent out a few minutes ago, also all requested aditional informations i sent.

if there is anybody who need more informations, please tell me!

Hi there

Yes please, to warwick@bergs.net

Thanks
    Warwick

hello,

sorry for the delay, i sent out the requested NDAs,

btw, the listed site is now at 59k/yearly revenue, we continued to grow and got a few more clients since we posted the site for sale.

Madeit:

Please forward the NDA and details over to scott at capitalf dot net. We already own related brands/companies in Akron/Cleveland, and would be prepared for a quick sale.

We could be interested in colocation, physical migration, and a few other scenarios - based on the details a few posts back.

sent all requested NDA!

Can u pls send me the nda. Thx. Gdelgado@aridel.com
    Last edited by aridelhosting; 08-16-2012 at 07:40 PM. Reason: Forgot email

Please send me your NDA: akkermansr @ swiftway.co.uk
    Swiftway.net Your Business deserves our Quality - Experts on Hand since 2005. Europe & US locations, we operate our own network AS35017 Support response time <15 minutes 24/7
    Introducing our new Entry level server line ! Support response time <15 minutes 24/7. Technology Fast 50 & Fast 500 award winning for multiple years, Your Business deserves Swiftway Quality.

all NDA sent.

Can you please Send the NDA to garytip13 (at) hotmail [dot]com

really interested

hello,

please send me your NDA to guillermo.montiel@webline-services.com , so we can start the negotiation

kind regards

Guillermo Montiel
    M&A Manager

interest

if you havent yet sold please email info@hostinaus.com.au

is this the same thing or a clone?:

https://flippa.com/2721159-etablishe...esellerhosting

If this is still available, please send NDA to thickox@thoughtwm.com

hello, please send details to

guillermo.montiel@webline-services.com

Please send the NDA to bytemanmp [at] gmail {dot} com

Is this available? If it is, please send info or NDA to thickox@toughtwm.com. Please let me know either way. Thank you.

I don't understand why in this industry people seem to give crazy valuations on their SMALL web hosting businesses. Asking 1 year revenue is absolutely crazy and anyone willing to offer that has too much $ and not enough sense.

The fair value of a business is 1 - 2 years NETT PROFIT, NOT revenue. Which looking at this business model would be very little if anything at all. The cost acquisition on so few customers any existing business would be far better of taking $54k and churning that into 1000+ clients not 200.

Sorry to be negative but the valuations on here are so far from reality. Why would anyone pay 1 year of revenue for a business?? If you take into account wages, taxes, expenses you will probably look at a close loss.

The owner is far better of keeping the business if it does what you say it does and just not grow the business.

If you say you can outsource support for $300 per month. Just do that and focus on your enterprise goals.

Is this hoster still available for sale?

If is still for sale, could you please send me more information to souhil@gmail.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast