Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Best Payment Processor

Hello,

I am looking for a payment processor that won't steal my money and also has low fees for converting foreign currencies (mainly GBP and EUR) to USD. A bulk of the transactions will be under $10 USD.

Thanks.

I think the best is paypal website payments pro

paypal would be best for this i think
    Offshore incorporation and bank accounts
    @offshoreoffer - offshore services, tax optimization info

I am not aware of any legit payment processors that actually "steal your money"

Quote Originally Posted by AquariusADMIN View Post
    I am not aware of any legit payment processors that actually "steal your money"

There are many providers that "hold" your money for "6 months" because they are "verifying your orders."

paypal is the best processor.

Another vote for paypal

Another vote for PayPal!

Quote Originally Posted by Shikhir A View Post
    There are many providers that "hold" your money for "6 months" because they are "verifying your orders."

Ah well in that case paypal is stealing our money as they "hold" 10% of the total from every purchase for 30 days and it's really starting to us off

Try chase Bank, they have low charges and process your payment within 24 hours gauranteed.

PayPal or Nochex
    Explore our outstanding VPS choices tailored to your budget, and we welcome reasonable offers.
    VPS Price Match Guarantee on: All our range of DDOS protected XEN HVM VPS
    == Contact us for any online solution development or managed / unmanaged vps hosting ==

Quote Originally Posted by jbellenfant View Post
    The best payment processing program is a merchant account. Merchant accounts provide the lowest rates and offer the most flexibility. Some good standard merchant accounts are:

-Ipayment
    -Firstdata
    I'm assuming the ones that you mentioned are specifically for U.S businesses right? Any recommendations for International Businesses? Asia specifically

Using PayPal myself, still using it.

Paypal allows fraud very easily. Plus under 10 dollars paypal is very expensive also. FirstData is a good choice!. Never paypal... I have a horror story and an actual phone conversation with paypal's managers I will make a website whenever I get a chance. they will freeze your account do all kinds of things.

I had PayPal freeze my Business account for more than a week's time without any support response apart from extremely useless auto-replies.

The reason was simply that they had an automatic account audit, and for some reason decided to classify my account as a different organization type than what it was actually for (for no apparent reason) - asking me to submit necessary documentation for it. This meant that I could not in any way provide the needed information to automatically resolve the issue via the resolution center.

Imagine the frustration... your account is frozen, you cannot use the resolution center due to their ****-up, and you get nothing but meaningless automatic replies when you try any number of support options. That seriously gave me a wakeup call in regards to the dangers of relying on PayPal as your payment processor.

* Horror

Quote Originally Posted by Shoel View Post
    I had PayPal freeze my Business account for more than a week's time without any support response apart from extremely useless auto-replies.

The reason was simply that they had an automatic account audit, and for some reason decided to classify my account as a different organization type than what it was actually for (for no apparent reason) - asking me to submit necessary documentation for it. This meant that I could not in any way provide the needed information to automatically resolve the issue via the resolution center.

Imagine the frustration... your account is frozen, you cannot use the resolution center due to their ****-up, and you get nothing but meaningless automatic replies when you try any number of support options. That seriously gave me a wakeup call in regards to the dangers of relying on PayPal as your payment processor.
    Pretty much that is what happened to me but I was lucky to find some information about the legality of this issue and I told them I will be going to court if my account was not unfrozen in 2 hours. They were scared I have the whole tel conversation recorded. Very funny They opened my account and kept apologizing.

Paypal gets my vote.

Yeah, I can add to my previous post that overall PayPal is a good solution, having a fairly usable API and developer program. I would however be careful relying on it as the only payment alternative for an online business. I would also make sure to empty the account fairly frequently to avoid funds you might need being frozen.

My vote will go to Paypal.

CDG. They have some of the best rates in the industry and excellent customer service.
    “Intelligence is not to make no mistakes, but quickly to see how to make them good.” - Bertolt Brecht

CDG would not accept my VOIP business.

shareit.com is best cc processor for me

PayPal is good in many respects, but they allow fraud easily.

Another vote for paypal

Another vote for Paypal. They do mnaintain a rolling reserve if you are a new client, but for non-swipe transactions, they have the best fraud prevention measures. So the trade-off is well worth while.

Joke?

Quote Originally Posted by jfanning View Post
    Another vote for Paypal. They do mnaintain a rolling reserve if you are a new client, but for non-swipe transactions, they have the best fraud prevention measures. So the trade-off is well worth while.
    They have fraud prevention? I personally spoke to paypal people and they told me that fraud prevention is my responsibility. There is no anti-fraud measurements except the allow-deny payment over a limit and simple stuff like that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast