Problem facing transfer a domain. any advice?

the domain i like to transfer is under a re seller company of gkg.net in Bangladesh. and its, link3 in Bangladesh, the re seller. they only gave me individual user pass word for the domain. i have logged in there and unlock the trasfer lock as well as i got epp code there. everything is fine.
    but when i click on registrar "Transfer", a new window come for asking an user name [which i suppose the panel user name] and a check box saying "I agree to not transfer this domain to
    another registrar for at least 60 days."
    problem is if i press this check box means i dont want to transfer the domain for 60 days. 2 months before i tried and checked this box which resulting gkg.net blocked my domain to transfer saying "the admin himself decided not to transfer the domain". at last gkg told me you have decided not to transfer the domain for another 60 dAYS. i cant go further without checking mark that box !
    29th February was the 60th day. now i can transfer but i dont have enough privilege to do that or i am afraid to do this transfer if same result causing.

link3 is not that much co operative as i knocked them through customer several times.

in this contrary could you please help me out . i am not hat much expert.

regards

You should initiate the transfer of the domain from the registrar you're transferring "to".
    You did the correct step of unlocking the domain at the current registrar, and retrieving the code. Now use that code at your new registrar.

Also, consider contacting your new registrar as they may be happy to help you (as their customer).
    John Rasri
    Private Label Live Chat Provider For Resellers
    GotLiveChat.com
    White Label/Brand-able live chat software solutions

Unlocking the domain and getting the EPP transfer code is a good start but the EPP code may expire and you'll need to get another. You will also need access to the 'Administrator' email address for the domain. The gaining registrar will usually send a confirmation email to the admin contact for the domain to confirm that you wish the transfer to take place. If you can't be contacted then the transfer will most likely fail. This is a safeguard to protect legitimate owners from losing their domains unknowingly. Make sure your contact details are up to date before requesting another transfer. If it's still unlocked and you have a valid EPP code the transfer should be able to go ahead. You shouldn't need to do any more at the losing registrar. You just need to acknowledge the transfer request via email.
    Last edited by iDeq; 03-02-2012 at 11:50 AM.
    I've learned so much from my mistakes - I'm going to make some more!