Looking to acquire small established hosting businesses

Hi there,

I am currently looking to acquire one or more small but established hosting businesses. Looking for ones with a good track record, a handful of good clients and a business or brand name that has been established for at least 2 years.

Looking for anything within the $800 range.

Payment can be done with escrow, I can pay using bank transfer, wire transfer, western union, paypal, or even bitcoin. As long as the transaction is escrowed

Prefer cPanel shared hosting clients.

Let me know or send me a PM with your contact details and any NDA required.

Thank you

Hmm..I believe your budget it too small. Because a company with moderate marketing will get good amount of customers within their 2 years of operation and should have a turnover of $500 at least. Note that you also will have to pay for their domain name + website + billing system integration, etc. All together it will definitely cost you more than $800. Anyway go through this forum section; you may find any interesting deal for you.

Quote Originally Posted by techsware View Post
    Hmm..I believe your budget it too small. Because a company with moderate marketing will get good amount of customers within their 2 years of operation and should have a turnover of $500 at least. Note that you also will have to pay for their domain name + website + billing system integration, etc. All together it will definitely cost you more than $800. Anyway go through this forum section; you may find any interesting deal for you.

Thanks for the advice. I think it depends on the company. I am willing to buy any established brand/business even if it only has a few clients. A company like that would get most of their value out of their established brand including any assets they can transfer, but not so much from their clients.