Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I found it now. I realized it is because I didn't unluck my domain name first. That's why I couldn't find the button.

I hate it when nothing works. I can never get yahoo to work.

how to get EPP code for yahoo domains?

I can't find the "Manage Advanced DNS settings" button. Have this been removed.
    Now I don't know where I could change DNS settings, it seems my domain disapeared

Before it's ok but I can't find it out now.

To change name servers:
    1. Click the "Manage Advanced DNS Settings" link on your Domain Control Panel.
    2. Click the "Change Name Servers" button.
    3. Do one of the following:
      • Enter additional name server host names in the "Additional" fields.
      • Replace the primary and secondary name server host names with those of your new domain name host. (You may not need to enter the IP addresses of the name servers. In most cases, only the host name of the name servers is required.)
    4. Click the "Submit" button.

You'll return to the "Advanced DNS Settings" page, and your new name server will appear in the name servers list. While your changes will appear in the name servers within minutes, please be aware that it can take up to 72 hours for new records to propagate to all name servers on the Internet.
    | Robert Mitchell | Dynu.Com - Best for you !
    Dedicated Server Hosting Solutions
    Email: robert.mitchell@dynu.com
    Web: www.dynu.com

yeah i wanna know if i can register a name server

thank

thanks for your tutorial, i needed to find something like this for my domain name management. thanks agian.

do not forget to delete the default nameservers. otherwise, you will start noticing that some traffic will be redirecvted to the default servers even if you put them as nameserver 3 or 4.

Ohh that is great.Very thank you my friend.

What if I want to keep using Yahoo's name servers for now, but just want to change domain registration to a different registrar? Will Yahoo allow another registrar to point to their name servers? no problem, right? thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12