Thumbs up could I have your opinions please?

can you review my site: www.tifo.com.ar
    im a online server providers, also web hosting and first ownCloud server provider in latin america.

thank you
    TIFO | e-commerce < info@tifo.com.ar >
    > ownCloud Server Provider Latin America < > VPS Servers at Affordable Pricing <
    > Dedicated Servers for Your Business < > Web Hosting Plans and Corporate e-mail <
    > tw: @tifoecommerce | web: www.tifo.com.ar

Not bad, I feel some font at the bottom of the first bit is too big but it looks nice over all.

Quote Originally Posted by Licensecart-Mike View Post
    Not bad, I feel some font at the bottom of the first bit is too big but it looks nice over all.
    thank you mike, i apreciatte your feedback. regards.
    > ownCloud Server Provider Latin America < > VPS Servers at Affordable Pricing <
    > Dedicated Servers for Your Business < > Web Hosting Plans and Corporate e-mail <

I really like fluent designs - so I do like this design! It gives a calm and professional image to your services. The only real thing I'd point out is this area with "telefono" and the others, where I believe the contrast is actually unwarranted. I'd say you'd be better off extending the above part down with further information, rather than having that in a separately shaded box, if you get what I mean. I unfortunately can't provide an image yet - but I hope you understand.

Quote Originally Posted by MightWeb View Post
    I really like fluent designs - so I do like this design! It gives a calm and professional image to your services. The only real thing I'd point out is this area with "telefono" and the others, where I believe the contrast is actually unwarranted. I'd say you'd be better off extending the above part down with further information, rather than having that in a separately shaded box, if you get what I mean. I unfortunately can't provide an image yet - but I hope you understand.
    thank you very much, i will talk with de desinger to make the modification you suggest. i aprecciate your comments.

I liked the header including the pricing table and the footer as well, but i didnt at all like the body. I think you need to rearrange the body section for a better look instead of larged fonted lines in blue.

Good Luck,
    WadiPurple.com - Managed Cloud Hosting with cPanel & 24/7 Support
    █ Web Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Email Hosting | Domains

Quote Originally Posted by RideCut View Post
    I liked the header including the pricing table and the footer as well, but i didnt at all like the body. I think you need to rearrange the body section for a better look instead of larged fonted lines in blue.

Good Luck,
    thank your advise, i'm telling the designer all your comments to check. thank you. ill apreciate

The body part of your hosting plans has too much text. It looks a bit disorganized and that you are trying to offer too much description at one time all on one page. Simpler is better... Who's your designer? Also needs to have responsive design. The design also seems a bit too repetitive. Sorry to be so blunt, but it's what your visitors will feel too...
    Hosting And Designs L.L.C. Online Since 2002 --> https://www.hostinganddesigns.com
    Direct sales rep: Lars Jensen 503-999-7518

Quote Originally Posted by Hosting&Designs View Post
    The body part of your hosting plans has too much text. It looks a bit disorganized and that you are trying to offer too much description at one time all on one page. Simpler is better... Who's your designer? Also needs to have responsive design. The design also seems a bit too repetitive. Sorry to be so blunt, but it's what your visitors will feel too...
    ok, thank you for your comments, i have reduce the text of each web hosting plan to the necesary description of features. and add the read more button to make it simpler. we are a familiar business. the designer is my brother. i have add responsive design and eliminate some repetitive text. we have made the start page more simple without too much font test size. and thank you for be honestly with us, we need so.

regards

No capital letters? Doesn't feel professional.