Looking for a couple dedicated servers with a 200 + IPs

I am looking for a affordable dedicated hosting solution. We do not have any SMTP traffic and use little bandwidth. I have been having a hard time finding a affordable solution that can offer me the IP space I need. We are not spammers and do not have any SMTP traffic at all (I say that because allot of people think if you need this many IPs it’s for spam). I have a secure proxy service I offer my clients and each client get their own static IP assigned to them, this is why I need so many IPs. I would also like a solution I can add more IP space *** needed without to much hastle.

If you have a solution for me please let me know how much it is and the details.
    Last edited by gbjbaanb; 08-29-2007 at 08:21 AM. Reason: removed font tags

well what is your budget? we can let you know if thats why you havent been finding hosts
    EasyDCIM.com - DataCenter Infrastructure Management - HELLO DEDICATED SERVER & COLO PROVIDERS! - Reach Me: chris@easydcim.com
    Bandwidth Billing | Inventory & Asset Management | Server Control
    Order Forms | Reboots | IPMI Control | IP Management | Reverse&Forward DNS | Rack Management

Most providers can probably do this if you provide proper justification (for ARIN) for use of the IPs. You would probably be looking at $100-300/month for just the IPs through.
    crucialparadigm - Affordable, Reliable, Professional :
    Web Hosting
    24/7 Support • Web Hosting • Reseller Hosting • Cloud/VPS Plans • Dedicated Servers •

Quote Originally Posted by crucialx View Post
    Most providers can probably do this if you provide proper justification (for ARIN) for use of the IPs. You would probably be looking at $100-300/month for just the IPs through.
    You are correct on the ARIN justification... something tells me that "secure proxies" just don't qualify.

As for the cost of additional IP addresses, it would depend on the provider. For example Awknet offers 128 IP's for $60 and I imagine they would let you double up on that as well.

To the OP:
    Does each "secure proxy" make use of a separate SSL certificate?

Hello try at unix-servers.de contact the webmaster he can provide you many ips as you need for free or you may pm to explain what to do to get them.
    DDOS Protected - SSD KVM VDS & Storage KVM VDS.
    http://rackhost.co

Quote Originally Posted by Pat H View Post
    You are correct on the ARIN justification... something tells me that "secure proxies" just don't qualify.
    Sure they do. ARIN doesn't tell you how you can or can't use IPs. It's all about explaining what you're doing in words they understand.

To the OP: Find someone that can help you explain to ARIN what your IP space needs are. With this ARIN-approved explanation, ISPs will be much more willing to work with you.
    Expert security, software, and network engineering services (we solve the hard problems)

There are many providers that would be willing to host your application, but it boils down to your budget.
    Doug Egeth
    www.colotraq.com
    Since 1999, the only neutral B2B marketplace for procuring telecom infrastructure and connectivity services.