Thread: Logo Feedback

Logo Feedback

Hello...

I was wondering if I could get some feedback on a logo that I put together for my 'opening-soon-locally' web services site.

This is my very first logo, so please let me know if anything is off, and such, as I have no idea of what to do except what to emphasize and what the image/logo should convey.

Also, if anyone does see a large problem and could direct me to some extra information about logo/graphic design dos and donts for the www, please let me know as well

w3needs logo

Thanks for looking.

Thread moved to "Other Reviews"

I like it, Did you plan on adding any color to it?
    Let Google know when your dead | Read More >>
    Submit Your Press Release, Article, or News Tip Today
    W3Reports - News for Webmasters

nice

Hello...

Thank you. And yes, trifolic, I was.

Actually, it was going to be for a print ad, and then colorised for the site. I was thinking a gradient of coolr-grey/blue to fill the screen and then blur out aroudn the '3'. The monitor case maybe a light grey for the front of the case, and a dark grey for the stand for it. But, once again, blurred out where the characters cover the screen in the background.

Thanks for the feedback once again.
    Jim

Very simple, needs color.

If it had color, it would be better.
    Ricky Lipe
    Just Thinking About U • Because sometimes... you just can't help thinking about them.
    I Forgot 2 Tell You • Because there is always at least one thing you forgot to tell them.