Lunar pages vs Servint

I am/have been using Servint for about a year. The service has been good no downtime. Lunar pages has recently become a client of mine and I thought being a small business owner that the right thing to do would be to switch.

Any feedback on Lunar Pages would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by mlingo View Post
    I am/have been using Servint for about a year. The service has been good no downtime. Lunar pages has recently become a client of mine and I thought being a small business owner that the right thing to do would be to switch.

Any feedback on Lunar Pages would be great.
    Ive been with Servint for 4-5 years and I have occasionally got additional services elsewhere and just been dissapointed. Servint spoil their customers something rotten with amazing support for a sensible price.
    My thought process would be the following, if i am looking to move from servint based upon price, work out the saving, maybe 10 bucks a month? thats 120 bucks a year? How much will one screw up from another provider cost me? Id then stay. I can speak for lunar pages as I haven't used them, but if servint have been good to you why move?
    Theres an old addage that has served me well, "if it aint broke, dont fix it"
    --
    Rich