* Our Loss Your Gain

We have had a few web designs that were not completed money transactions, and we would like to recoop a little of the money from the site designs,

here are just a few examples, now all of them can be changed of course:

www.webdefinity.com/temp.gif

I will have another in just about a day or two, but if you want more of a choice we maybe able to work out a deal on a design or if you just want to buy the template....

Contact me if interested

Chris
    AIM:THECOMPUTERGUY03
    EMAIL: chrisdildy@webdefinity.com
    Last edited by TheComputerGuy; 06-11-2001 at 11:17 AM.
    Chris

TheComputerGuy,

It's really not a good idea to show people the template like that. Anyone can just do File > Save as.. with Internet Explorer and save the whole thing (including images) on their hard drive. Then they can simply change the colors and maybe even some of the graphics and use on a site of their own. This would only take about 10 minutes!

What you should do is take a screenshot of the website and show that to people, you should even have digital stamps on that picture to play it safe. I know that some of the cool stuff don't work then, but you could explain those to them.

There are way to many website thieves out there! Protect what is yours.

check out my new site!! I just stole the template from someone!! Man, its awsome!! Just joking. Take the screen shot!!
    Colin

Just letting you know, I've seen a template like that with a few other web designers. I know one of them participates on this forum.

There is only one person that has legal right to it, and I am happy to say he is one of my partners in web designing, these were never set deals so if someone wanted to purchase this template designed by someone on this board contact me. I have others if anyone is very interested,
    Chris

Yes,some guy here was advertising that exact template...it was like clothingsomething.com/template1/
    Thats stolen.

no rivalry and thecomputerguy are partners for the same company, you saw it on rivalry's site, so thtas the other place you saw it.

Oh yeah thats right