Anyone ever use Logic Support?

Has anyone used Logic Support's services? (www.logicsupport.com)

They have great prices, but I would rather hear about their service from a client.

Ive yet to see them ever... I would also like to know (ive got a diff live help system but i'd like to know about these guys)
    Jason

Quote Originally Posted by HostATree View Post

They have great prices, but I would rather hear about their service from a client.
    I have had numerous years experience with Logic and they have worked out very well and been very easy to work with when the inevitable issue arises...to me the real test of a company

I can definitely vouch for their service and support. Their team of people I worked with over a span of several years made a fine addition to my support team. They were able to assist us with tickets and chats to supplement our in-housed support team and system administration. The real proof for us, is the 100's of "Thanks" we got from our customers.
    - Donovan K
    Want to monitor and manage your customers Windows systems by Client software, web portal, or mobile phone?
    Automated scripts, patching, and remote access too? Ask me how!

More than happy to recommend LogicSupport. All my experience with them has been superb, and they provide a very professional service that is difficlt to find fault in.

Gary

I've had the pleasure to work with Nate and Vivek from Logic Support for years. I've found them to be easy and flexible to work with and have used them for end-user support and support for my own servers and IMHO, their rates are quite competitive. I'd suggest trying them out.
    Josh Ewin, Managing Editor
    Web Hosting Madness

I have used logic support for the last several years for my dedicated server monitoring and support. They have always solved my problems quickly, usually without me having to do a lot of intervention or explaining. Their prices very reasonable, and it only makes sense for me to outsource that kind of thing, especially with 24/7 monitoring.

Ohh man what should i say about logic support

these guys are gems , they are amazing , they provide best service , they reply in hardly 5,10 min and generally solve my problem under 1 hour , logicsupport is the best company according to me.i really feel peace of mind after joining them
    ProlimeHost - Dedicated Server Hosting & Kvm SSD VPS
    Three Datacenter Location: Los Angeles, Denver & Singapore
    SuperMicro Hardware | Multiple Bandwidth Providers | 24/7 on Site Engineers

Question Testing in this moment

We have just signed for the platinum server adminstration plan. It seems fine, i will make a review later about their services.

Tobaria
    Hosting and software in Colombia
    https://www.soluweb.co

Though we are competitors but never heard any bad reviews for them, Are you just looking for server monitorng or 24x7 client support too?

Does LogicSupport and PSM require you to install cPanel?

If so,this is an additional 20$ a month from most dedicated providers before you add on the 30-40$ for the managed services...

Hi Roacha,

I have PM'd you with an answer. Thank you.
    SupportExpertz.com - the name says it all!
    Managed Cloud Servers
    Server Management and Monitoring
    24x7 outsourced customer support

i recommend logicsupport too, im using them and so far everything is just great

They're great and fast! Can highly recommend!

I recommend them too! Been with them for past 1 month or so, and very satisfied so far.

Do they provide windows server management service?

I can also recommend LogicSupport. I had them do a custom installation on my new dedicated server. LAMP and a few other applications and they completed it very quickly and professionally. I also asked them some adhoc questions using their hourly admin rate and they were very responsive and completed the tasks very quickly.

Just wanted to jump in here to say thanks to Logicsupport! I changed from another sever admin company that wasn't keeping up to my expectations. Logic support ended up having to do a server migration just a few weeks after taking over my server. They did the migration for a great price and it ended up being a huge job! I have a db for one of my sites that was over 10 gigs.

Thanks again guys!

Hello,

I want to try their service.

Does anybody have a Promotion Code for Option 2: Gold Server Administration...?

Kind regards
    Jo

Hello,

You can use promo code "new-in-2008" and you will get a 5% discount and free setup for all services.

We certainly look forward to your order !
    Nathan M.
    Stormwire.com
    A decade of professional hosting !

Quote Originally Posted by nate View Post
    Hello,

You can use promo code "new-in-2008" and you will get a 5% discount and free setup for all services.

We certainly look forward to your order !
    Hello,

Thank's for the prom code :-) I just made signup

Jo

I've been using LogicSupport for the past couple of months and I'm impressed by their reaction times to server/service outages and in their know-how of the issues my tickets have involved. We currently have 10 servers admined by LS, and I have zero complaints.

Quote Originally Posted by HostATree View Post

They are excellent.

using service for 2+ months now, satisfied+, fast replies(good).