Looking for PHP programmer for virtual pet site

Hello

I am currently looking for a PHP programmer/coder, "Not Company" to work on a fun project. I have a working virtual pet site with good userbase, and have ongoing work like adding new features, finishing off scripts and new quests. We have a new development site which we eventually need to transfer all the scripts , recode some areas and moving all the scripts and port the accounts, pets and items over. One battle area need a revamp and ideally have a knowledge of programming it.
    Also it would be ideally for hobbyist programmer or someone who wish to add experience for their portfilio and would need be part of the team on the site and have spare time. This position will paid in commission and more details on this can be discussed in private over email or pm message.

Php/mySQL Programmer
    Requirement needed

HTML/CSS
    PHP
    MySQL
    Javascript (jQuery)
    Experience working with APIs(optional)
    To be part of the team.
    Easy to keep in contact, ie msn or skype

I won't accept from inhouse company full of programmers, leasing agency. I am looking for individual person that can work from home. I can give you more details over email or any messenger if you are interested.

Is there any particular reason you don't want to work with a company as opposed to an individual developer?

Hi,
    You can add me on Skype and we can discuss further for more details.

My Skype: nick.abhishek

Hi,

Not sure why you are against a company ?

We are a company but we can provide you a dedicated programmer . The company will just be something to accept payment and provide you the programmer .

In addition a company is a legal entity and will be much more responsible than a single person .

We have many programmers who would love to have the protection of a continuous salary rather than accept random payment of a freelancer and who are good in programming than marketing themselves . A company absorbs the shock of random payments,client loss etc and provide its employees a stable place to work.

I myself was a freelancer and have seen how unstable the whole freelancing industry is

If you are interested in dealing with a dedicated programmer within the shell provided by a company .email me at anoop.alias@piserve.com .
    A U T O M 8 N . C O M
    High Available webstack for cPanel
    Active-Active redundancy and High Availability plugin for cPanel

I am not against hiring a company, no offence it is just my preference to hire individual. My project is not serious but fun and ideally would suit hobbyist programmer and add more experience for their portifilio.

Hi,
    Please email me at hello[at]nickoldfield.co.nz with more details or add me on gtalk at nickoldfield12[at]gmail.com
    A detailed email providing more information about the project would be great.
    Thanks.

Simply Websites UK
    Website Design & Web Solutions Company
    www.simplywebsites.com

Good Morning,
    I am interested to work on your idea, you can email me at adkarfa@gmail.com or Skype: adkarfa
    --
    Thanks
    Debabrata Karfa
    PHP/MySQL | API Integration | NoSQL | eCommerce | Wordpress | Drupal | CMS | SAAS Application Development
    Complete Web Development Solutions by Debabrata Karfa - www.adkarfa.com

pm me

I'll send you my portfolio and I'm not working for an company
    - do it your self.

Still looking.

Good Morning,
    Can we talk on Skype or any messenger? It will be better if you provide me your email details.

You can email me at adkarfa@gmail.com or Add me on Skype/AIM/Yahoo: adkarfa
    --
    Thank you
    Debabrata Karfa
    PHP/MySQL | API Integration | NoSQL | eCommerce | Wordpress | Drupal | CMS | SAAS Application Development
    Complete Web Development Solutions by Debabrata Karfa - www.adkarfa.com

Dear,

I really like your idea. Please contact me via u4soft(a)gmail.com to discuss more detail.
    I have 6 years PHP experience and profession freelancer.

Best regards,