Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I suggest Helm also, I've used it and it's /a lot/ better then cPanel in my opinion, and anyhow your using Windows Server OS, therefore you cannot run cPanel anyways.

We have used Helm since 2006. You could probably find a used license for $250 and get a turnkey solution.

cPanel for Linux and WebsitePanel for Windows works great..
    HostASP.NET offers Affordable, Reliable ASP.NET Web hosting India / USA | Linux plans, Hyper-V Virtual dedicated servers (VPS)

I will go with Cpanel , Plesk many times creates issues and their support is too slow
    || 24x7CloudServerManagement | Server Management & Technical Support ||
    || Hosting Infrastructure & Customer Service Mangement 24x7 | Cpanel Server Management ||
    || https://www.24x7cloudservermanagement.com ||

I would reccomend plesk, its the without a doubt the best control panel i have ever used.

CPanel is not an option on a windows based server. CPanel does offer a windows based verion called Enkompass but its for Windows Server 2008 and not 2003.

Cpanel a 100%. You could get a lincense from $425.00. Most people are more familiar with Cpanel.

I'm wondering if some of the cPanel advocates around here have looked at Kloxo.

nevermind - 7 years late

Hi Carmen,
    Quote Originally Posted by hsupport View Post
    HSphere is a good option, but you must have a unix server to run the control panel, mail server and DNS, so if you want to run windows you must have at least two servers. This software manages multiple servers so at any point you can add servers and have it all managed with one interface.
    Carmen Koop
    I'll hijack the thread just a little bit
    I'm still confused when it comes to Hsphere - does it still support FreeBSD (in a modern version?)

sorry i didn't see someone bumped up the old thread.
    Last edited by wartungsfenster; 04-16-2011 at 04:21 AM. Reason: i'm such an idiot
    Check out my SSD guides for Samsung, HGST (Hitachi Global Storage) and Intel!

cPanel is the best. It is very user friendly. If you want a free control panel then Kloxo is good.

I will go with Cpanel , however we are using Hsphere too for clustered hosting and so far its a good experience.
    || 24x7CloudServerManagement | Server Management & Technical Support ||
    || Hosting Infrastructure & Customer Service Mangement 24x7 | Cpanel Server Management ||
    || https://www.24x7cloudservermanagement.com ||

Quote Originally Posted by Kabindra Bakey View Post
    is cpanel really a crap...???
    No, there is nothing wrong with cPanel's interface or functionality. In fact I like the way it works. My only objection is that it's a commercial product that they charge for, while there is a satisfactory open source solution (Kloxo).

Plesk is the greatest!

cPanel is the best control panel! very user friendly for customers even though it cost 15$ per month it is worth it! In cPanel if there is a problem its easy to fix and manage users and cPanel game server is awesome too

Cool

I'm all about Plesk Panel 10.2....it's the game changer. Dual stack IP technology plus a whole lot of slick features make Plesk Panel 10.2 the discerning web hoster's best friend.

Quote Originally Posted by PremiumHostingIndia View Post
    cPanel is the best control panel! very user friendly for customers even though it cost 15$ per month it is worth it! In cPanel if there is a problem its easy to fix and manage users and cPanel game server is awesome too
    Have you tried Kloxo?

Quote Originally Posted by ajonate View Post
    Have you tried Kloxo?
    yes but I'd still recommend cPanel.!

There are also Open Panel / ISP Manager / vDeck / DirectAdmin / Kloxo in the list...

Plesk all the way

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234