Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    QUALITY Backlinks! Those help tremendously getting traffic to your website, but there is more too it.

backlinks are very important , especially for seo. also effect the traffic.

They are very important as google and the likes analyzes the site when submitted.

Most of googles indexing and submission is done on the importance of the site where years ago it was keywords etc.

Back links can be dofollow or nofollow. Back links are scored by Google depending on the content relevancy of back links to your site.

Quality back links determine your website's keyword rankings. Build back links from sites that have similar content as yours and you will gain a good ranking after two to three months.

I always hear from other websites that told me to add a backlink, but i wonder if it is good or bad for me?!

Back link Importance

HI,

Back links are very important to increase the PR of a site..and to get the site in top pages..

Thanks
    Last edited by the_pm; 01-17-2011 at 01:57 PM. Reason: Please set up signature in profile

Backlinks are also known as Inbound links. Banklinks indicates popularity. In addition, Google will give more credits if your site has number of backlinks. What are the things you need to consider when making backlinks?

Quote Originally Posted by britney88 View Post
    Backlinks are also known as Inbound links. Banklinks indicates popularity. In addition, Google will give more credits if your site has number of backlinks. What are the things you need to consider when making backlinks?
    Few basic considerations:

- Quality
    - Relevancy
    - Page Rank (Higher is better)
    - Outbound Links (Less are better)

Back link improves traffic and also backlink from good PR web site help in SERP specially google.

Exactly. Backlinks are essential to generate "purposeful" traffic. But getting good backlinks is a difficult job.

Whether all search engines rank the sites through backlinks? It is a great question. Probably only Google rank it. Am I right?

Backlinks are links that are directed towards your website. Also knows as Inbound links and outbound links. The number of backlinks is an indication of the popularity or importance of that website. Backlinks are important for SEO because Google and many other search engine, will give more credit to websites that have a good number of quality backlinks, and consider those websites more relevant than others in their results pages for a search query.

Backlinks help to provide traffic and improve your SEO. Links to relavent sites are important as you will get traffic relevant to your own website, and search engines especially Google recognise relevant links more than non relevant links. The link anchor text is also an important factor to consider when creating a link, use the keywords you wish to rank high for. Quality web content however is the key.

Back link is very important to improve high ranking on SERP.

BACKLINKS = BACKBONES
    Yes, you read very correctly. Backlinks is really work as backbones it increases your presence on web world which brings more and more traffic to your website and finally it converts to earning.

For SEO backlinks are a must. It increases the search criteria of your domain. Secondly on all the pages you should have the keywords so that you can have your website at the top.

If youve done any research into search engine optimisation you would have probably stumbled across the term backlink. Backlinks are hyperlinks that point to your website that are found on other peoples sites. Google and other search engines use these links to determine how important your website is.
    Howwever, you can get different qualities of backlinks… Backlinks that come from pages that Google considers important (those with a high pagerank) are more important than those that Google doesn’t consider important. If you could get a backlink from the BBC website or Wiki this would be a great quality backlink.

Backlinks are gateways to your websites. You came make every browser know about your website. Endorsement or education, these backlinks help increase traffic to the websites.

Backlinks are like backbone for a websites online presence. Search engines consider backlinks as vote of popularity which is sometimes called link popularity.

Backlinks are important for SEO. You want to make sure all the links goes to your website. I do recommend using backlinks if you want to get hits on your website.

Backlinks are important for promoting your site.

Backlinks are very important.It increase the ranking of your website.

How important are backlinks?

Backlinks are very important for your site.Because Backlink helps to increase your Page Rank.

Backlinks are very important. I agree focus on quality ones.

I have tried a bunch of different approaches including (and I'm ashamed to say - automated backlink systems). The reality of the matter is the ones I did manually stick and have good link juice. The ones I did using the automated systems (posting to blogs, etc) don't accomplish much.

SEO is takes a lot of time and commitment. But it works in the long haul.

i just got this link http://www.seolinkvine.com for niche articles and also for backlinks
    what do you think about this ?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast